Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 3 ms261's on my bench now. I can't do anything with them because the OEM cylinder's are on back order as well as piston's. Its been over a month waiting on the parts. I'm about ready to part them out.

What's on my bench? well.. I have a honda XR400 that needs a 3rd gear.. that happened on the same day I broke my XR500... don't know what happened there.. runs fine when its cold and then detonates like a bag of marbles when it warms up
Also on the bench is a Holset 351VE turbo to go into my truck when I get the electronics side of it figured out...

Not quite small enough to fit on the bench is a Yazoo riding mower that needs cosmetic work (has a 40 year old briggs that starts on the first pull though), and a 50 year old baler that needs routine service before I work the heck out of it in the coming week.

I think I made a deal with a neighbor for a Husky 2100.. he's got a half dozen of them, non running.. I get a good complete saw out of the deal if I get a couple running for him.. Considering I'm going to be making a ProCut sawmill next winter it might be good to have a powerplant bigger than my husky 65's...
Also have a line on parts for the husky 61 freebie that is cosmetically in nice shape but needs a P&C and coil.

THANKS for the get well wishes!
Well, my leg is about 98% better. When I get up in the AM it looks good, no swelling, then at the end of the day it's ugly again. BUT no where near as bad.
I don't have much saw work anymore and I refuse to take on any work unless someone brings it to me.

THANKS for the get well wishes!
Well, my leg is about 98% better. When I get up in the AM it looks good, no swelling, then at the end of the day it's ugly again. BUT no where near as bad.
I don't have much saw work anymore and I refuse to take on any work unless someone brings it to me.
Glad you're back cat. Gotta keep on keepin on

Latest posts

Back