Back In The Shop......Now What's On Your Bench????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikemike

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
'Old Blue'. '67 vet w/390 hp.

I've had him since October of '76.

View attachment 412567

I have a later spread bore intake on it mostly because I hate Holly carbs.

Quickest way to burn one down because of leaky float bowel gaskets.
View attachment 412569
I dont think holley is too bad but they do need constant attention to float levels. They are easy to work with but not a good daily driver carb. It was the worst carb iv seeb for off road trucks. Black smoke on any rough or hilly areas

SS396driver
'Old Blue'. '67 vet w/390 hp.

I've had him since October of '76.

View attachment 412567

I have a later spread bore intake on it mostly because I hate Holly carbs.

Quickest way to burn one down because of leaky float bowel gaskets.
View attachment 412569

nice .

I have the original engine for my SS but upgraded to a 467ci 530hp . When I did that I put a UMI stage 3 suspension kit with QA1 coil overs and Right Stuff Detailing disc brakes. Tired of the manual drum brakes the car had. I can go from regular ride height to 3 inch drop in a few minutes. Here she is with about a 2 inch drop. Didnt have enough people to put the hood on just before the show. Color is a little washed out on the engine picture467.jpg chevelle1.jpg

bikemike

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
nice .

I have the original engine for my SS but upgraded to a 467ci 530hp . When I did that I put a UMI stage 3 suspension kit with QA1 coil overs and Right Stuff Detailing disc brakes. Tired of the manual drum brakes the car had. I can go from regular ride height to 3 inch drop in a few minutes. Here she is with about a 2 inch drop. Didnt have enough people to put the hood on just before the show. Color is a little washed out on the engine pictureView attachment 412614 View attachment 412612
I love carbureted vehicles this new stuff sucks to work on and im not good with a i pad to tune em up