Bar Differences

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture with an oregon bar on top and a gb on the bottom.

186766d1307627401-002-jpg

If you buy an Oregon Powermatch bar for a Husqvarna from Bailey's it will come with Husqvarna packaging, and it will be painted gray with Blue Husqvarna badging.

Gary

I concur with Gary. Oregon / Husky bars are the same. Oregen Match label delivers Husky branding. Bailey's or Madsens. Also, I don't understand the flack about running 28" bars on a 372xp. Mine screamed with a 28" full skip chisel while it was stock. Since Brad Snell did his magic on the PH, 32" is the new 28" Ha ha ha!

Whats happening Uraban Redneck, Glad you like youre 372. I got one last weekend for 200 bucks, and a easy tree job. Gonna cut tommorow. Tried it out back, and I like it!!!!!!!!!!!! You still clearing trees?

I'll be clearing until I'm 90. 1K acre logging tract with all the rain and wind we've had??? Forget 'bout it !!! I swear every time I get a fire road clear, along comes more bad weather. Thank god the fog's finally rolling in. Tis the season.

I hear ya, winter from hell. We burned so much firewood, and quite a few trees came down on our county roads. Thought it would never end.

Back