beating a dead horse 441 vs ????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultra cuts without PPE?

Hell my vids aren't saw tests, they are just me sawing some wood messing around. Ultra had them up for awhile because I'm on dial up. He finally took them down because everyone thought he was me and sawing without PPE on. He was catching hell and I was laffing my butt off. I don't have any saw test vids, I merely saw some wood.

i have gained a whole new respect for him.

you keep sayng that... but show me one shred of evidence that Stihl's chain design changes were the result of oregon patents expiring...

No hard evidence, but Stihl introduced the low vibe chassis and the ramps on the drivers decades after Oregon started using those features.......:)

As you know, Stihl also made a major ????-up with those ramps, when making them too large, and keeping the wide rakers into the bargain on the RSC3 etc- they should replace the wide rakers, not supplement them......:bang: :bang: :bang:

Last edited:
441 must not be as good as you guys say.

i got one on the trading post and not one offer.must be all hype.

long live the 372xp!

Just in case someone forgot, the problem with the MS441 is weight and bulk......:greenchainsaw:

I could have got a 441W much cheaper than the 372xpg here (20% or so), but the choise was obvious.

The 460 was a candidate, the 441 never really was.....

Last edited:
Just in case someone forgot, the problem with the MS441 is weight and bulk......:greenchainsaw:

I could have got a 441W much cheaper than the 372xpg here (20% or so), but the choise was obvious.

The 460 was a candidate, the 441 never really was.....

That seems to be the problem with you as well. I guess I need to start calling you. Mr Fat Arse 441..............................:censored: :censored:

Since some think we are beating a dead horse on this thread... Let's beat that horse with a long bar!:cool:

Here's "Big Bottomed Betty: with a 32" bar and skip chain.

attachment.php
attachment.php

i'm planning on it.

There was also 2 new 372s @ $450 each, no bites.

Put the 441 on ebay.....

just wanted to run it here til' friday.then it's going to ebay.

i actually like it with a 20" bar.i don't like it as much as the 372 but it's a nice saw all the same.from what the dealers get around here ($799) my price seemed fair.

Back