Best Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Joat usually prescribes the one and only cure all, Stihl. Out of bottles of the good stuff Dr.?

:D

Brian,

Ole dr. joat knows that part of any cure lies within the patient.

If it be thine will, get a Husky. The NE 346XP is nice. The 372XP is a legend. I like the 390XP. And the 357XP is a fine saw.

Stihl have a problem. dr. joat recommends the 440 and the 660. A 361 is nice when opened up a bit.

Bitten by the woodie tick, then the black and red Johnny may cure the ailment.

I'll bet a 5100 or 7900 will cure the red German measels.

If you're into teal and the grayest of grey, try a Makita.

You see, dr. joat know to follow your heart to put a smile on your face.

Oh, and please don't pinch the pretty nurse,

dr. joat

Would that be FDA approved, with Melamine? :fart:

FC,

dr. joat still prescribes a real, live, in person test of the drs. personal 361. The dr. is not trying to convince you that the 361 rocks. The dr. just wants you to draw a conclusion after being as one with the saw.

See the phamacist should you want the script filled,

dr. joat

FC,

dr. joat still prescribes a real, live, in person test of the drs. personal 361. The dr. is not trying to convince you that the 361 rocks. The dr. just wants you to draw a conclusion after being as one with the saw.

See the phamacist should you want the script filled,

dr. joat

Dear Dr....Is that 361 organic? :)

Let me guess orgasmic....lol

Dear Dr....Is that 361 organic? :)

Let me guess orgasmic....lol

FC,

Do not fear what you may discover with a hands on encounter with dr. joat's 361. A changed mind is a sign of mental growth and development. We'll work on this. So, I'd suggest that you ....

Call my pretty nurse for an appointment,

dr. joat

FC,

Do not fear what you may discover with a hands on encounter with dr. joat's 361. A changed mind is a sign of mental growth and development. We'll work on this. So, I'd suggest that you ....

Call my pretty nurse for an appointment,

dr. joat

Did you say pretty nurse?......Hmmmmmmm :givebeer:

I CERTAINLY HOPE THE STIHL 056 IS NEAR THE TOP OF THE LIST!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I am completing my purchase of one on Ebay from a seller that I believe is a straight shooter!!! Originally won an auction for a 045 but there was a mistake in the listing. To correct the mistake the seller is giving me a 056 instead AND HE IS REBUILDING IT FIRST!!! Guys like him are RARE!

What type and chain size are others using with a 056? Been thinking of a 24" Oregon bar but there are no chain options other than 0.50mm. Got to look into this in more detail before I purchase the bar & chain.

Back to the best saw----- GO STIHL 056:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back