Best saw tool you have ever bought

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best tool I've ever bought for a saw is the pop-off gage for the carbs. Can trouble shoot alot of problems with one.

Without a doubt 4 pair of different style hemostats!!!
There is no end to the things you can do with them when working on a saw!

Mike

Klein T27 T handle. Special mention- good hand files (and knowing how to use them), compression guage, and pick set.

The best tool for me is the splined carb needle adjusting tool for the Poulan/Husqvarna carbs. Makes it a snap to turn the screws on a running saw and I wish every saw I own or work on had the splined screws on them.

My laptop, because it allow's me to get on this site, and get all the help, and friend's I need. With certain guy's who specialize in certain area's, and can give you a hand with anything. Also they can tell you what tool's you made need, and where to get them. But key is where to start.

someone rep him for me, i'm outta bullets

The best tool for me is the splined carb needle adjusting tool for the Poulan/Husqvarna carbs. Makes it a snap to turn the screws on a running saw and I wish every saw I own or work on had the splined screws on them.

The spline screws are wonderful but only if you have the tool. I spent hours trying to adjust a weed eater without one so I bought the tool

I agree 100% mark, hell I can even cut wood and leave the tool in the saw, save the fiddling with a running saw, and the asking ones self..... did it or didn't it turn!

Asked my dealer gal today if she happened to have any and if she'd sell me one. Said she had em, but would have to kill me if she sold me one; and would then get fined $500 if she got caught -- for the sellin' it to me part.

I suggested she could get around the whole complicated mess by just GIVING me one, but according to her, she would have to kill my entire family under such circumstances.

So where can I snag one without having to go the "fashion one out of copper tubing" route? (Which much to my surprise, she did suggest!)

TIA if someone can hook me up with one. Coupla projects taking up bench space are in need.

Poge

Back