Beware of Suck Back!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well of course CU! you "suck back a small tree limb into yout p/c it will seize. It's too bad that we dont have any real saw geniuses on this site like that.If we did not one member on here would be in want for a repair on their saw!!:laugh: :laugh:

The seller might be full of crap, but the workmanship on the muffler doesn't look that bad. I would be curious to see how it performed.

I can't post what I am thinking, so.............................................:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing-it looks like a decent idea, and even maybe well done, but he lost me on the suck back and siphoning parts....

:bang: :bang: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You guys are killing me:hmm3grin2orange:

I knew a girl who said she could suck start a Honda. She would never let me mess with her saws exhaust port because it might hurt the saws performance because the taint area between the intake and exhaust ports is so small. She was always glad to let me mess with her dual intake ports though and I usually could get her saw purring like a kitten. :hmm3grin2orange:

If you follow ebay much you've seen him bid on a lot of saw related parts in the last 5 or so years. I assume he tinkers with a lot of saws. I'm not quite sure about his wording, but his workmanship looks real nice.

Now Andy, you just go ahead. Let her rip, let's hear it!

Just leave out the part about my momma. This time.

One time, at band camp, I saw a girl suck a clainet right up between them lips, now that is suck back!!! Another time I seen four quaters picked up, and dropped one at a time!! I won't say were I saw that either!

One time, at band camp, I saw a girl suck a clainet right up between them lips, now that is suck back!!! Another time I seen four quaters picked up, and dropped one at a time!! I won't say were I saw that either!
Are those quaters or taters?

Back