Beware of Suck Back!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manual!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Your Wife buy those attachments too.

Last summer a Door to Door Stihl Salesman ( said he was from Virginia ).
Sold her the Stihl rotisserie attachment P/N run4it.

Well I thought this is a night to invite the neighbors over.
We had a couple beers in us and was arguing about how much bar-b-Q sauce
on the chicken in the basket. ended up being the whole bottle before all said and done.
Mosquito's started biting so I decided to hook the Stihl bug fogger attachment up at the same time.
Now the Stihl Manual says WOT for the fogger and Idle for the rotisserie, what would you do?
Thats Right, (with the proper deciphering and and the beer making me more wiser, while slapping My last mosquito). WOT it was.
The fog got so thick I could not see anything. All I herd was a bunch of screaming going on. so I turned the saw off.
When the fog settled down, all that was left in the basket was chicken bones.
the meat and sauce was pulled right through the basket. Everybody was covered in sauce and raw chicken meat. ( What a sight ).

The next day My wife called the Door to Door Stihl salesman and wanted to return the attachment.
The salesman said. "Oh NO, Your Husband has gots to Paaaaaaaay".

I tried to rep ya but you know :bang: :bang: :bang:

I don't know if I am picking up the right english vocabulary in this thread :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

PS. When I travelled in Bangkok in the 80' ies (yes, for business !!!), there's was no mention ever of suck back, LOLOL

Belgians "SALES" contact in Bangkok

stacy.jpg

Me so hoooorny, me sharpen chain long time. No suckback joe, me got HAPPYSTART.

Chuck

Last edited:
You-all must have scared everyone off, the auction ended without a bid:laugh:
Belgian, I remember Bangkok (you gotta love the name) almost lost an eye to one of those ping pong balls.

It is not your eye you are supposed to put in there!

Udorn, Thailand 10 May 73 through 10 May 74. Brylcreme commercials still have an effect on me (what young ladies in bath houses used as lubricant during a massage).

Last edited:
It is not your eye you are supposed to put in there!

Udorn, Thailand 10 May 73 through 10 May 74. Brylcreme commercials still have an effect on me (what young ladies in bath houses used as lubricant during a massage).

:ices_rofl: Spent some time in Udorn in 66 and again in 68. Oh yeah...a little dab'll do ya. And that's all I have to say about that.

Back