Beware of Suck Back!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Wife buy those attachments too.

Last summer a Door to Door Stihl Salesman ( said he was from Virginia ).
Sold her the Stihl rotisserie attachment P/N run4it.

Well I thought this is a night to invite the neighbors over.
We had a couple beers in us and was arguing about how much bar-b-Q sauce
on the chicken in the basket. ended up being the whole bottle before all said and done.
Mosquito's started biting so I decided to hook the Stihl bug fogger attachment up at the same time.
Now the Stihl Manual says WOT for the fogger and Idle for the rotisserie, what would you do?
Thats Right, (with the proper deciphering and and the beer making me more wiser, while slapping My last mosquito). WOT it was.
The fog got so thick I could not see anything. All I herd was a bunch of screaming going on. so I turned the saw off.
When the fog settled down, all that was left in the basket was chicken bones.
the meat and sauce was pulled right through the basket. Everybody was covered in sauce and raw chicken meat. ( What a sight ).

The next day My wife called the Door to Door Stihl salesman and wanted to return the attachment.
The salesman said. "Oh NO, Your Husband has gots to Paaaaaaaay".

That's funny right there...I don't care who ya are...

(Especially "gots to pay")

Yeah, we need a volunteer to order it and try it out. Does look like decent workmanship. The "suck back" part....can we get that on video?

Yeah, but all that really fine screen on the back end of the new outlet is going to restrict a bit of flow, especially after a few hours of use. Of course, that would fix the chance of "suck back."

Maybe if it sucks, you can send it back...could it be a money back guarantee?

Mark

Your Wife buy those attachments too.

Last summer a Door to Door Stihl Salesman ( said he was from Virginia ).
Sold her the Stihl rotisserie attachment P/N run4it.

Well I thought this is a night to invite the neighbors over.
We had a couple beers in us and was arguing about how much bar-b-Q sauce
on the chicken in the basket. ended up being the whole bottle before all said and done.
Mosquito's started biting so I decided to hook the Stihl bug fogger attachment up at the same time.
Now the Stihl Manual says WOT for the fogger and Idle for the rotisserie, what would you do?
Thats Right, (with the proper deciphering and and the beer making me more wiser, while slapping My last mosquito). WOT it was.
The fog got so thick I could not see anything. All I herd was a bunch of screaming going on. so I turned the saw off.
When the fog settled down, all that was left in the basket was chicken bones.
the meat and sauce was pulled right through the basket. Everybody was covered in sauce and raw chicken meat. ( What a sight ).

The next day My wife called the Door to Door Stihl salesman and wanted to return the attachment.
The salesman said. "Oh NO, Your Husband has gots to Paaaaaaaay".

Awwwwww man. She obviously bought you the attachments ONLY. See, to do it right, you must purchase the 'new' Stihl Grill. It comes with attachments, saw, stand, grill, and random guy:

stihlgrilllolmx0.jpg

lol

Four quarters, no hands!!!!

Look, Look, Look,.... we really need to stay on the subject of this thread. Sawin redneck you're close. Suck back is the encore to the donkey show. Saw it first hand after a few too many tokillya's in a smokey adobe bar a long time ago. Just couldn't figure out what that orange chainsaw at the back of the stage was for until I saw the donkey eyein' it after the end of his show.Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that donkey pick it up, pull the choke and yank the rope. I didn't even know donkeys had thumbs! All of a sudden a beaver came out of the sky and yanked that dollar bill right out of my hands. Don't remember much after that. "It's a sick world and I'm a happy guy!" ......................................... Welp I'm probably banned.....:buttkick:

Awwwwww man. She obviously bought you the attachments ONLY. See, to do it right, you must purchase the 'new' Stihl Grill. It comes with attachments, saw, stand, grill, and random guy:

stihlgrilllolmx0.jpg

lol

Only on this site would a story become true.
Dtnodya that grill is something else.:bowdown:
You have just been reaped

Sorry I just tried and can't:computer2:

You got a stang? don't know too many GM guys running X pipes with magna's.

I like longtubes with an X pipe on spin techs. If you gotta have the H pipe, then go with the Flow's (master)

I have a 98GT ... Pro Chamber and flows .. (for exhaust) ...

Do you have turn downs, straights, or cut offs on yours?

You got a stang? don't know too many GM guys running X pipes with magna's.

I like longtubes with an X pipe on spin techs. If you gotta have the H pipe, then go with the Flow's (master)

This is wild...I was gonna say the EXACT same thing!

Except for the part where I have no idea what you're talking about... :)

Back