Built to last

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most every manufacture has some good products, Shiney's included. As I keep saying, biggest factor "who is your strongest servicing dealer".

Over time, everything will break. Otherwise BMW, Lexus, Mercedes wouldn't have service centers...It's what happens after the sale, when you are down and need to get back to making money. Can that dealer get your unit up and running within 24 hours? Do they stock parts? Have qualified techs?

For many on this board that may not be a concern. Those on this board are a tiny minority.

Yep Shiney makes a good product, unfortunately for the majority of the US, their dealership network is lacking. Same issue Dolmar and many others have.

Good to hear these units are working out for you.

Shindaiwa Very Good

I've been operating a Shindaiwa B=45 brush cutter for 23 years now. Only had to replace air & fuel filters. Runs as strong today as in 1986. Great quality.
ECHO & Shindaiwa are now both owned by the same firm. I hope they don't screw up the lines.

Latest posts

Back