buting a 346xp NE ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine same muffler but on J red

006.jpg

544 02 83-01 is the "official" version - I believe 503 86 27-03 may be even better, but not sure.......

The 544 02 83 01 is the new number. If you try ordering the old one, it will be superceded to the new number anyway. It's a nice empty muffler that flows good.

I'd like to do one of those neat tube jobs like Jeffandjess and oldfarmerbuck, but I'd probably burn myself, the saw, and the whole shop in the process, as welding is not a skill that I have mastered. I can drill holes though.:)

---

I'd like to do one of those neat tube jobs like Jeffandjess and oldfarmerbuck, but I'd probably burn myself, the saw, and the whole shop in the process, as welding is not a skill that I have mastered. I can drill holes though.:)

Same with me, the only modded muffler I have was done by Lakeside Andy.....:rockn:

Yes that's true. My dealer converted mine to Non-Etech though before he delivered it. (Don't know if he made something more, it runs like Bill CLinton after a hot chic as someone put it..and it has a real nice sound, much closer to the 2171 than the 353)

The 2153s are sold in Sweden without CAT. At least without heated handles, with WH, maybe you get the CAT, don't know.

I believe you mean "fat chick"......

Fred

The 544 02 83 01 is the new number. If you try ordering the old one, it will be superceded to the new number anyway. It's a nice empty muffler that flows good.

That dead honest post deserves rep, but I am not able to!
:rockn:

Latest posts

Back