Can you say....HUSQVARNA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pronounced HuskaPoulajonseredacraftsmanajunk......................................................................................................................................................................................with a hyphen-LOWES

Sorry, it's my job.....................................................................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gary

Blame it on the English language where three consanants together where two aren't combined to one sound(ie. th,sh etc)is a grammatical no-no.Hence the insertion of a vowel.Or somethinglike that:D
Someone mentioned where the K in Husky comes from.It comes from the tag on my 2156 where it is spelled" Jonsered HusKvarna Sweden"My theory here is that the Q models(357,346 etc) are the more homeowner Huskies where the K models(Jreds) are the "Pro models":laugh:

Last edited:
Hey down here in the deep South, behind the Pine Curtain we're still trying to cope with the correct pronunciation of those Eee-co's; Crapsmans; Pole-lands; and Macala's. Not many of those Whoskees, most pro loggers are running my favorite, Shields 066.

:ices_rofl:
Hey down here in the deep South, behind the Pine Curtain we're still trying to cope with the correct pronunciation of those Eee-co's; Crapsmans; Pole-lands; and Macala's. Not many of those Whoskees, most pro loggers are running my favorite, Shields 066.
:ices_rofl:

Back