Channeling the force to split wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hddnis

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I've been working on this for some time now. It has been a growing experience that has helped me mature in many ways. Only ever used the light side, since the dark side leaves the wood unfit for heating a home with from what I've been told.

It takes a bit of control or you'll split your splitting block by accident. I also don't suggest using it on standing trees unless you make sure they are clear of power lines. I had no idea that electricity trumped the force in such a, um, powerful way. It looked like the a death star had gone all freaky on that poor little maple.

By far the best tree to use the force on is beeches. Beeches love the force. Splits em wide, er, I better stop there.

Don't use the force on ashes. Too much force on an ash is just a painful experience. Also best not to use it on whole ash rounds. Ash wholes just mock using the force to split wood.

Mr. HE:cool:

The farce has definitely been strong around here lately!

I asked a blond once if she was weak minded and she told me she only thought a day at a time:msp_scared:

Skip the force. Just go for the Jedi Mind Trick.

The slow person at work uses the Jedi mind trick to get out of trouble. I dont think it has worked yet. But on the othe hand I use the Force to get things done around work. It sure is a force to be reckoned with.:msp_biggrin:

ROFLMAO!!!!

A tribute slam thread AND a Bannation at the same time.

Somebody felt a "disturbance in the Force"!! LOL!!

Classic!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back