chimney sweep log

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use one chimney sweeping log per year and never worry about brushing out your chimney again !!

Oh, and i have a Tony Little Gazelle for you........ hop on it for five minutes and lose forty pounds !!:cheers:

"TECHNIQUE....TECHNIIIIIIIQUE":buttkick:

I could not afford the pole sections when I got my brush. So I made rings on the top and bottom of the brush and tied a rope to each. My brother pulls it down the chimney with one rope and I pull it back up with the other. I also tied a piece of broom handle to the top rope so I don't accidentally drop it down the chimney. I use a shop vac in the bottom of the chimney put the suction hose in and pack rags around it so all the dust does not go into the basement. Do not do this if the chimney is still hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy

I use those kwik shot tube creosote treatment things. They dry out the creosote so it is easier to sweep your chimney. I cleaned mine last weekend in a prefab. I closed the damper, cleaned the chimney and slowly opened the damper and the soot and creosote fell out. It was a piece of cake.

Back