Close up look at a new Dolmar ps6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Features

Technical specifications

PS-6100

Model:

61 cc (3.7 cu. in)

Displacement

Power rating

3.4 kW (4.5 HP)

Max engine speed

13,800 rpm

Net weight

6.0 kg (13.22 lbs) 0.8 l (27 oz)

Fuel tank capacity

0.48 l (16.2 oz)

Oil tank capacity Vibration damping yes Chain tensioning Lateral tensioning

Automatic oilpump yes

PHO

Standard guide bar Optional guide bar

18", 20"

Good lookin saw ! What are the specs? Real world Weight?

Thanks for the specs!

If the weight specs are true, power and weight is basically a duplicate of the real MS362 specs, which leaves me totally cold (this is not news).....

Btw, does it have the large or the small bar mount?

The carb design looks interesting!

Last edited:
I forgot to ask: Does it have the SLR muffler?

If the weight specs are true, power and weight is basically a duplicate of the real MS362 specs, which leaves me totally cold (this is not news).....

K095 Mount

Available factory with 3/8 18" or 20" & .325 18" & 20".

Yes, I was hopeful it would be under 13 lbs...

Central is only letting them out with 3/8 20" bar at this point. They couldn't tell me when we would be able to order them with an 18.

The good news for all of us is that Dolmar is taking this pretty seriously. We have to box the saw up and ship it back to them for inspection. Bad news is that leaves me with just 1 on the shelf.

API doesn't have them available yet, and they will not be offering PHO. But numbers for 18" & 20" in both .325" and 3/8" are in the system. I hear there is a push to eliminate the option of buying PHO for any model. Dolmar/IDN continues to shoot themselves in the foot...

A couple more pictures. Am I missing anything that anybody wanted to see? I am going to be boxing this thing back up to ship it out monday morning

Attachments

• 100_1921.jpg
    100_1921.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 100_1920.jpg
    100_1920.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 118

Latest posts

Back