Cold Enough?? What's your temperature today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lampmfg

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
-27 on my ride to work this morning. Winter has finally arrived in Northern, MN.

Right now 3 PM (-12 but feels like -36 according to the weather channel)

Last edited:
Wow. That's cold. Zero here, supposed to be -10 ish later in the week.

Yeah, same here. Slightly different area of CT so it's 25, less 6 of wind chill. Snow just started falling. Sure is pretty out there.

The temperature made it to 50 yesterday, but only 42 today. The winds have shifted from coming out of the east to now coming out of the west and northwest at 10mph with gusts up to 22mph so far. Tomorrow is predicted to have a high of 18 degrees but back into the low 40's by Friday.

It is about 10 here maybe the coldes day this winter . Glad i cut wood yesterday.

-8 with wind chill of -26 right now. Was -17 and wind chill of -36? this morning so it is quite nice out there now. Going to -22 tonite.

Ted

Only -24C here today, thought about a toque, but got by with my ball cap and wool shirt, but I did wear some gloves when me and the lads were having a beer after work, them bottles get cold on the hands.

We are in the tropics here in the PNW (Stanwood) just one day above freezing 34F in the last week it's 30F right now just a little foggy and just a touch of wind coming off the bay :msp_ohmy:

We're having a heat wave after a cold couple of weeks. Mid-fifties today.

I just finished digging 42 ounces of horseradish. Horseradish always tastes better if you dig it in January.

40's today & full sun...nice. Tomorrow AM might see 15F....thta's nothing compared to you Yanks:hmm3grin2orange:

40's today & full sun...nice. Tomorrow AM might see 15F....that's nothing compared to you Yanks:hmm3grin2orange:

15 for a low will get up to 22 "they" say. Skid trails and landing are froze solid, limbs are delimbing them selfs, the sun is shining, got to call for a truck, can't ask for a better day.

We managed +7 today, -1 right now and heading for somewhere around -10 by morning, wind chill between -20 and -30 all day. Looking for a high of +9 tomorrow and another cold night... warming to maybe low 20's on Wednesday.

It's been a lot of years since I woke up to -27... still remember how the truck seat felt as hard as concrete, and how the flat spots on the tires would shake the crap out's ya' though.

Not cold here. +23c here, although nothing like a bloke I know who was complaining about 53c a few days back.... And thought 43c was a cool change :msp_biggrin: well that's what you get when you run a roadhouse in the desert.

Just had a knock at the door, it was the brass monkey wanting inside.

Latest posts

Back