Comments?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no comment.:rolleyes:
I don't believe that. I'll bet you had lots of comments when you watched that idiot. Can you imagine having a guy like that show up to work and then seeing a display of lunacy like that? That's a bullbuck's nightmare.
I was really hoping that he was on drugs 'cause I'd hate to think that anybody in their right mind would do the things he did.

He's actually about 2/3rds as fast as Bitzer.

And 1/100th as safe.....

I don't believe that. I'll bet you had lots of comments when you watched that idiot. Can you imagine having a guy like that show up to work and then seeing a display of lunacy like that? That's a bullbuck's nightmare.
I was really hoping that he was on drugs 'cause I'd hate to think that anybody in their right mind would do the things he did.

He is....or at least has been. That's a speeder. No doubt in my mind....

And 1/100th as safe.....

He is....or at least has been. That's a speeder. No doubt in my mind....

That makes sense and knowing what you do for a living I'd take your word for it. Speed must short-circuit the common sense part of the brain.

Meth, at least, physically shrinks the brain. Also part of the reason its so hard to get off it, can't think clear anymore, unless your on it, so you do more to stay focused, and shrink the brain more... very vicious cycle. Not to mention the first taste is literally the best one, after that its never quite the same. Of course the dumby's on it don't realize they aren't doing very good on it...

No I've never done it, had plenty of chances, just not my bag, Ma's a drug counselor, works at the Local Res, with 12 year old heroin addicts and is still trying to get my jack ass brother off the stuff...

You guys read about the third graders busted for smoking weed in the elementary school bathroom? It was on the news yesterday.
http://mugshotssantacruz.com/
Not sure which one you are referring to 2Dogs, but the other engineer I was working with before I retired wife is a teacher at a grade school in Tacoma, Wa. They caught kids in the restroom toking up. One was in the second grade. This was in the Clover Park School Dist.

Latest posts

Back