Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With your second email you should offer him 5 dollars, then report back. Oh and you will prob need the financing for that 5 dollars. :) haha :ices_rofl:

3 to 1 ratio? No thanks

Firewood!?! (Genesee Twp)

Date: 2011-09-22, 8:42AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Need wood for fireplace? Need to keep your home warm this winter?
Split 3 cords of wood for us and you can take the 4th cord home!
All kinds of good SEASONED wood, ash maple etc.
Email if interested, please include phone number.

We have the wood and the splitter

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Don't forget your insurance. :)

Free wood (Grand Blanc)

Date: 2011-09-19, 8:52PM EDT

I have two mature Ash trees that need to go. You cut I can help hall away. These trees are close to my house. I need someone that has experience along with liability insurance. I can take some pix if you are interested. Please contact Mitch@ 810-836-3255 thanks. Please no e-mails I don't check them calls only.

PostingID: 2607420684

3 to 1 ratio? No thanks

Firewood!?! (Genesee Twp)

Date: 2011-09-22, 8:42AM EDT

Need wood for fireplace? Need to keep your home warm this winter?
Split 3 cords of wood for us and you can take the 4th cord home!
All kinds of good SEASONED wood, ash maple etc.
Email if interested, please include phone number.

We have the wood and the splitter

:laugh:

Is wood that hard to find up there?

This is one of the worst ones Ive seen yet. Private financing so you can cut down there walnut tree!
Black Walnut Tree Live 80 Feet

Black Walnut live tree- Approx 80 feet- 2 1\2 to 3 ft diameter at base- Very healthy- 40 to 50 yrs old- Straight form- Close to street for easy acsess- Perfect for gun stocks- Pool cues - fine furniture etc... I am now entertaining bids- willing to work private financing at current lending rates.- Serious offers only- This is a valuable product in high demand- Additionally, it is rare to accept pubic offers and bids where the wood is usually purchaced by manufacturing- This is a great buisness opportunity for a creative enterprizing individual. Please do research and ask questions as they may arise,

I need to make another email address for replying to these idiots.

I'm immature enough that this word made me laugh pretty hard.

This is one of the worst ones Ive seen yet. Private financing so you can cut down there walnut tree!
Black Walnut Tree Live 80 Feet

Black Walnut live tree- Approx 80 feet- 2 1\2 to 3 ft diameter at base- Very healthy- 40 to 50 yrs old- Straight form- Close to street for easy acsess- Perfect for gun stocks- Pool cues - fine furniture etc... I am now entertaining bids- willing to work private financing at current lending rates.- Serious offers only- This is a valuable product in high demand- Additionally, it is rare to accept pubic offers and bids where the wood is usually purchaced by manufacturing- This is a great buisness opportunity for a creative enterprizing individual. Please do research and ask questions as they may arise,

I need to make another email address for replying to these idiots.

I'm immature enough that this word made me laugh pretty hard.

Offer them 10 nut hairs and see if they bite:D

Houston Craigslist: free firewood wanted no pine

Sometimes it makes you wonder.... :msp_ohmy:

free firewood wanted no pine

i do not have a truck and want firewood. if you have firewood and can bring it to me call 4096224098

PostingID: 2616178483

Sometimes it makes you wonder.... :msp_ohmy:

free firewood wanted no pine

i do not have a truck and want firewood. if you have firewood and can bring it to me call 4096224098

PostingID: 2616178483
Guess you can't blame a guy for trying. That one even gave me a belly laugh.
Phil

Licensed Tree service/individuals

Date: 2011-09-29, 10:45AM EDT
Taking bids on getting some large trees taken down in my backyard. 6 total..close to house..must be insured. Trees range from 60-125 feet tall and the largest being about 9 feet in circumference. Oak and Maple...straight trees. Individual can feel free to take the wood...if interested let me know. Current bid is $1500 by a licensed tree service..if you think you can beat it, let me know...

Compensation: negotiable

PostingID: 2623439763

The "new math"

Split firewood for sale: Best firewood available
wood's used include a variety of freshly split and seasoned-oak, hickory, birch, maple, apple, cherry, walnut, etc.

*full cord (4x4x8) $200 dumped/$250 stacked
*3/4 cord (3x3x6) $160 dumped/$210 stacked
*1/2 cord (2x2x4) $120 dumped/ $170 stacked
*1/4 cord (1x1x2) $70 dumped/ $120 stacked

*cash upon delivery.. No checks/ delivery only / delivery included in price
*delivery days/ hours saturday & sunday 7 am- 8 pm
* to place order or for questions contact zach (703) ###-#### or harry (703) ###-####

Date: 2011-09-29, 10:45AM EDT
Taking bids on getting some large trees taken down in my backyard. 6 total..close to house..must be insured. Trees range from 60-125 feet tall and the largest being about 9 feet in circumference. Oak and Maple...straight trees. Individual can feel free to take the wood...if interested let me know. Current bid is $1500 by a licensed tree service..if you think you can beat it, let me know...

Compensation: negotiable

PostingID: 2623439763

Ah, got to love to have your number shopped out. :angry:

Split firewood for sale: Best firewood available
wood's used include a variety of freshly split and seasoned-oak, hickory, birch, maple, apple, cherry, walnut, etc.

*full cord (4x4x8) $200 dumped/$250 stacked
*3/4 cord (3x3x6) $160 dumped/$210 stacked
*1/2 cord (2x2x4) $120 dumped/ $170 stacked
*1/4 cord (1x1x2) $70 dumped/ $120 stacked

*cash upon delivery.. No checks/ delivery only / delivery included in price
*delivery days/ hours saturday & sunday 7 am- 8 pm
* to place order or for questions contact zach (703) ###-#### or harry (703) ###-####

..............................................................................His Math......Real Math....Difference
*full cord (4x4x8) $200 dumped/$250 stacked............128 .............128............0
*3/4 cord (3x3x6) $160 dumped/$210 stacked...........54................96..............-42
*1/2 cord (2x2x4) $120 dumped/ $170 stacked..........16................64..............-48
*1/4 cord (1x1x2) $70 dumped/ $120 stacked............2..................32..............-30

I hope his math skill just suck and that is not really the amount of wood that he is trying to sell. :dizzy:

In case you missed it... the stacking price stays the same whether you buy the full cord or one of his "fractions of". $50 to stack the 8-or-so sticks he's calling 1/4 cord.

Free wood in PA

free 1/2 cord stacked firewood

free 1/2 cord stacked firewood (topton)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-03, 3:07PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

free
1/2 cord cut & stacked
seasoned & sitting in rear yard
back into driveway
30ft away is the pile
1st come gets it.
610-468-3269
if add up-wood available

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

All this....and it's FREE!!

FREE! FIREWOOD YOU CUT & HAUL (Muskego/Hales Corners)

Date: 2011-10-03, 11:14PM CDT

FREE HARDWOOD FIREWOOD.

FREE! FREE!

GREAT FOR YOUR FIREPLACE OR OUTSIDE FIREPIT. The wood is Still on the trees. Bring your chainsaw and trairer to haul. I have an old Hawthorne (hardwood) that needs to be removed. GREAT for indoor or outdoor firepit burning. ALSO OAK limbs that need to be removed, which when dry will be brilliant for burning indoors!! FREE! Come over to cut and haul! All cuttings and kindling and clean up expected. FREE! 414-979-6558 ... please leave a message to make an appointment! FREE! Ask for Gloria when calling. Thx and have a great day! DID MENTION THIS IS FREE? call or email me asap. don't let this opportunity get away... 1st come, 1st opportunity. Serious inquiries only. You must have your own insurance and must be knowledgable regarding chainsaw and or other cutting of trees/branches. This ad is sincere.

Latest posts

Back