Dangerous Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeffy is an in sta http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:...&h=78&w=62&usg=__Tw2LUwt5tI-LGVimnTq7zYEm3Yw= :hmm3grin2orange:

I post pictures from boredom lol of course lexie calls me a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u53q8J7GHg
he (lxt) doesn't bother me, he ain't writing the checks at the end of the day so he's just another POS down the drain to me....I had a little respect for him because where he got started but not anymore, straight up loser is what he is....

I stated every now and then my palms can shake & that 20 yrs ago I was scared up in a monster of a tree you only wish you could do today!!!

I hear you talking, but that dont mean nothing chubby!! you are the one who resorted to name calling, what ropes & I were exchanging was thoughts about safety/danger trees......why you chimmed in I dont know.

Ropes & I have different opinions on what safety, education, skill, etc.. play in doing danger trees, OUR OPINIONS!! you chime in and make an absurd statement about no tree no where scares you!!! you arent afraid of anything tree related, cause you arent up there & probably never have been (lawn boy).

as for my mommy helping me..........I could get down right ignorant & verbally split you open like the blown up dead cow in the field you are!! whenever you think you can come throw me on my "pos head" Im not hard to find!!

Ill be the guy doing what you cant!! climbing in a medium saddle(lol) up in some big ugly thing you might wanna stick with mowing grass...something seems to tell me you are a lot better at it!!

Im done swapping jabs with you RF, cuz honestly.........you dont have proof you even ever did trees or do trees!! funny...even Ropes, slayer, Ekka, Murph & I atleast posted a pic or 2.....but you having nothing to prove??....more like you cant prove what you say you do is more like it!!!!

LXT............

051.jpg

Can't you see the fear?:) I respect heights and fear lightning, I respect cavities and fear high winds!:monkey:

Why is it so hard for you to believe that I'm not and never have been a chicken **** like you, that 3 phase 120 feet tall crap doesn't bother me, I'm not scared of heights and respect the power lines because I know what will happen if I didn't, a couple times I had to remove trees 10" or more in dia that had grown up between the 3 phase 23k lines and when the power crew got there to kill the power I was already done my lunch and I was working on the guys beside me then after that I started to eat the stuffing in the seat cuz well just cuz.......

Ever hear of using a period.. Man I could imagine you when you were typing this laying in bed spitting all over yourself.

he (lxt) doesn't bother me, he ain't writing the checks at the end of the day so he's just another POS down the drain to me....I had a little respect for him because where he got started but not anymore, straight up loser is what he is....

LOL, RF.........I dont consider you a loser or a POS, you just opened your mouth & I stuck my shaft in it for ya!!! you started this!!! when someone talks the talk & I know their full of crap Ill call em out every time...friend or foe!!

As fer Ropes & I......I thought we agreed to dis-agree and moved on??? RF im sure you have done your share???? but dont tell me or anyone on this forum you dont get a lil nerved up when aloft cutting some ugly thing off over a house/Lines thats being roped off!!

& if you answer the way I hope you dont??? then you are truly not the person I thought you to be!!

LXT...............

051.jpg

Can't you see the fear?:) I respect heights and fear lightning, I respect cavities and fear high winds!:monkey:

LOL, ya know ropes thats the right word choice there "respect"! maybe I used scared, nerved up....when I shoulda used respect, however...you can respect all the cavities you want, they dont care about that & putting in a dip at 20 or 50ft up...remember Im the one who asked you that question, cuz I do the same...no big deal there!! try it with some levi garrett pouch!! LOL.

LOL, ya know ropes thats the right word choice there "respect"! maybe I used scared, nerved up....when I shoulda used respect, however...you can respect all the cavities you want, they dont care about that & putting in a dip at 20 or 50ft up...remember Im the one who asked you that question, cuz I do the same...no big deal there!! try it with some levi garrett pouch!! LOL.

Things I respect I can by careful analysis overcome even if it means having to rethink my complete strategy. That is courage but things I fear such as; lightning, high winds ole ropey ducks and hides (call me colonial Sanders cause I'm done lol) I can over come my fear in a life threatening situation though!

LOL, RF.........I dont consider you a loser or a POS, you just opened your mouth & I stuck my shaft in it for ya!!! you started this!!! when someone talks the talk & I know their full of crap Ill call em out every time...friend or foe!!

As fer Ropes & I......I thought we agreed to dis-agree and moved on??? RF im sure you have done your share???? but dont tell me or anyone on this forum you dont get a lil nerved up when aloft cutting some ugly thing off over a house/Lines thats being roped off!!

& if you answer the way I hope you dont??? then you are truly not the person I thought you to be!!

LXT...............
Ok, I don't really know you so I'll take back the POS loser part but all I did was ask you what you were scared of and you came back at me with the following post which I took as a personal attack, if it wasn't meant to be an attack I apologize for the things I posted...

I am assuming you meant scared of what?? I know....your not scared of any tree/situation aloft...................which is pure BS. BTW...I was like 19 or 20 & only had going on 2yrs in the trade.

let me see..........those who cant....become GF`s, yeah thats right, RF.. you are a funny man, arent you the one that got roasted for being a little on the large side? Hey if you have no fear as you self proclaim.....C`mon up big boy!! I got a nice sycamore needing done Im figuring its every bit of 120ft...gothic bastid, You and I can can play in the crown....then take off the lead over the house & service wires connected to the pole of a 3 phase 23 line with a 3 can stack of transformers...

we`ll see if your palms shake?? Im betting when Im done with ya you`ll have a diaper load to take back to the land of sand....

I love guys who arent afraid......funny, like I said in another post, I hire someone whos mouth overloads their candy azz (much like you) by talking big....then on the job they deliver small, where are your pic`s RF......Id like to see you in action, doesnt matter doing what.....just show us you atleast do trees!!

LXT............

as for you wanting pictures, I don't really have pictures, don't have the need to see myself working that much, I have a few from way back with me in trees but you can't tell it's me but if you need to see me in a tree I'll hunt the damn things out and show ya....

Last edited:
Ok, I don't really know you so I'll take back the POS loser part but all I did was ask you what you were scared of and you came back at me with the following post which I took as a personal attack, if it wasn't meant to be an attack I apologize for the things I posted...

as for you wanting pictures, I don't really have pictures, don't have the need to see myself working that much, I have a few from way back but with me in trees but you can't tell it's me but if you need to see me in a tree I'll hunt the damn things out and show ya....

:monkey::)

Let's get back on topic ####wads ...

Wow, I guess my little spat with Jeff when I first registered was hugs and kisses compared to the vendettas you guys are having.

I invited LXT to come help me out with his lift and was willing to pay him $400 to bring it to the job with the posted tree. He was booked (I asked him the day before so it's understandable), but it wasn't because I couldn't do it, it was because I thought it would be safer and quicker.

Using a 40' ladder out of the back of my dump truck wasn't my preferred method of handling that problem tree, but it worked. But the real danger lurked elsewhere (the rotted base), and I became complacent after the limb over the power lines came down safely.

The extra time rigging the ladder and dropping the problem limb caused me to rush the take down of the trunk section. Lesson: never assume your troubles are over until the tree is in the truck.

Wow, I guess my little spat with Jeff when I first registered was hugs and kisses compared to the vendettas you guys are having.

I invited LXT to come help me out with his lift and was willing to pay him $400 to bring it to the job with the posted tree. He was booked (I asked him the day before so it's understandable), but it wasn't because I couldn't do it, it was because I thought it would be safer and quicker.

Using a 40' ladder out of the back of my dump truck wasn't my preferred method of handling that problem tree, but it worked. But the real danger lurked elsewhere (the rotted base), and I became complacent after the limb over the power lines came down safely.

The extra time rigging the ladder and dropping the problem limb caused me to rush the take down of the trunk section. Lesson: never assume your troubles are over until the tree is in the truck.

Hey Doug, does it feel like you are home listening to your little bro's? Hahaha!
Jeff :dizzy:

Know fear ...

Hey Doug, does it feel like you are home listening to your little bro's? Hahaha!
Jeff :dizzy:

My Nephews are city "gangsta" punks, and bringing them into tree work has shown them what tough is. It's a tough and dangerous profession we are in and I'm not a NO FEAR guy, I KNOW FEAR and face it almost daily.

Even going out on that limb seemed shaky because that tree was not in good shape. I rigged a support line for it before I went out on it far enough to reach the ladder. The ladder was there not to gain access (I was already up there) it was to give me a platform to work from and to give me a better angle to use my Stihl pole saw. Not to mention that it took my weight of that limb while I was up there with it.

I'll admit that inviting LXT to come and work the job with his lift was partially to invite him to personally see that I am the real deal, and also because I don't let ego stop me from trying to do things in the safest way for me and my crew.

Last edited:
My Nephews are city "gangsta" punks, and bringing them into tree work has shown them what tough is. It's a tough and dangerous profession we are in and I'm not a NO FEAR guy, I KNOW FEAR and face it almost daily.

Even going out on that limb seemed shaky because that tree was not in good shape. I rigged a support line for it before I went out on it far enough to reach the ladder. The ladder was there not to gain access (I was already up there) it was to give me a platform to work from and to give me a better angle to use my Stihl pole saw. Not to mention that it took my weight of that limb while I was up there with it.

I'll admit that inviting LXT to come and work the job with his lift was partially to invite him to personally see that I am the real deal, and also because I don't let ego stop me from trying to do things in the safest way for me and my crew.

Just curious. Why do you feel the need to prove yourself?
Jeff

Money Talks and Bullpucky Walks ...

Jeff, if I am going to be a part of this online community I don't want any doubts that I am just a guy with a computer and a line of bullpucky.

Because LXT is close to me, and had and had already posted that he works in that area (Mt. Lebanon) I'd have a chance to not only bring in a lift (a towable) to help with that tree, but to give a regular here a chance to meet me in person and work with me.

Do I need to do that? No I don't. I'm here to learn, not to just beat my chest, or your head. :cheers:

Last edited:

I get gripped at by the wifey for not getting remotely in a hurry to do much. Especially if I get to talking to a customer or am on a night mare job. One thing that has kept me alive is I am methodical about many things. Don't get me wrong I can blow and go on simple jobs. I work at the pace that allows full concentration when it is absolutely necessary.

Jeff, if I am going to be a part of this online community I don't want any doubts that I am just a guy with a computer and a line of bullpucky.

Because LXT is close to me, and had and had already posted that he works in that area (Mt. Lebanon) I'd have a chance to not only bring in a lift (a towable) to help with that tree, but to give a regular here a chance to meet me in person and work with me.

Do I need to do that? No I don't. I'm here to learn, not to just beat my chest, or your head. :cheers:

We are on the same page, your a good guy, :cheers:
Jeff

Back