Does this guy hang out in here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Bryce is shipping 350-400 orders daily, working 14-15 hour days. He doesn't have time to answer questions much. I've talked to him via phone a few times and he's always in a hurry.

He needs to help out the economy and hire some more help.

He never answered a few questions I had sent via E-bay.

I have bought quite a bit of parts from him in the past but I bought a homie 240 clutch drum from him and it was wrong. I emailed him about it and never heard back. So my business has gone else where lately. It sounds like he needs another worker.......

I ordered some Stihl parts from him a month or so ago. E-mailed him some questions and he e-mailed me back that night. Ships fast and got everything I needed. Never had a problem personally.

Wiggs is the most but I thought he sounded a little lonely but my remark did not get any notice from him. He is a good guy but once in a while I like to yank his chain.

Pioneerguy600

As JJ pointed out, Bryce is very busy and has lots and lots of parts to deal with. I have ordered from him a number of times through his e-Bay store and can make a few of observations:

1) The parts he sends will be what he says, may not be cleaned and polished but that's not his business

2) His prices are very reasonable, shipping is fast

3) If you order more than about 8 or 10 items at a time it is possible that something will be missed

4) He will always make it right by sending the part or offering a credit

5) If you don't like the way he communicates, you don't have to do business there but other options may be limited

I don't think I've ever spoken with him on the phone, but we have traded e-mails once or twice; he may not answer questions right away about items listed for sale, but he does react quickly if there is a problem after the sale.

Mark

Current Eba Listings

I just checked... Bryce currently has 11,434 items listed on Ebay. Just taking a wild guess, he might be spread a bit thin. On the other hand, a lot of his stuff isn't exactly cheap so his actual sales and filled orders might be significantly less than the numberr of listings.

I bought two crankcases from him recently and they were both functional. I asked a question about a third case and didn't get a response. Luck of the draw??

I have also ordered parts from this seller, he has always answered my questions and shipping to Norway is not a problem.

the fact that he "doesn't have the time" to answer questions was the deciding factor that made me go elsewhere for my parts at the time and I'll still skip his listings from here on out also, I'm sure it's not gonna break him or that he even cares but if you can't find the time to answer questions I'm not gonna take that chance, might be different if he was local and I could lay hands on the parts to answer my own questions....

the fact that he "doesn't have the time" to answer questions was the deciding factor that made me go elsewhere for my parts at the time and I'll still skip his listings from here on out also, I'm sure it's not gonna break him or that he even cares but if you can't find the time to answer questions I'm not gonna take that chance, might be different if he was local and I could lay hands on the parts to answer my own questions....

He answered my question AND kept the payment, never shipped the parts either:

"well i guess you deserve not to get your part " direct quote from a BS email

Thanks!!! BS!

He answered my question AND kept the payment, never shipped the parts either:

"well i guess you deserve not to get your part " direct quote from a BS email

Thanks!!! BS!

He shipped me a 066 crankcase that was listed as an 044. Insinuated I should have known from the photo. Got screwed out of $15 to ship it back.

Wow I didnt know I was opening up a can of worms. I can understand if a guy is busy. I do expect to get an answer if I ask a question. I think I will just look elsewhere.

Thanks for the responses.

Cliff

I sent him one more email...not through ebay. We will see if he responds.

I never have been able to get a response from him either. I asked him a question about an 066 muffler for a good two months. Must have asked about 10 times. Never one response.

The way I see it, communication is what makes Ebay. That and customer service. If you can't answer questions then you need to hire someone who can. He seems to have alot of parts and some support on him from lots of guys so my opinion probably don't matter. But I for one will do business elsewhere. I don't care what anyone thinks about that.

Shipping 300-400 parts a day?

He must get 100-200 questions every couple days. Understandable to a certain extent. If your going to list on eBay you should make yourself available to answer questions. Communication is very important to your success. You should not overburden yourself, he should get help with this amount of volume.

What was your question anyway?

Shipping 300-400 parts a day?

He must get 100-200 questions every couple days. Understandable to a certain extent. If your going to list on eBay you should make yourself available to answer questions. Communication is very important to your success. You should not overburden yourself, he should get help with this amount of volume.

What was your question anyway? Its a carb he has listed says its for an 026. I wanted to make sure it had hs mixture adjustment.

Still no answer

careful - negative comments can get you banned
05003-Care-Bears-with-rainbows.jpg

[video=youtube;1sONfxPCTU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/video]

Last edited:
I've ordered dozens of parts, all of which were correct and shipped fast. I've asked maybe two or three questions which were answered within a day. Once he went out of his way to find a part and list it so I could buy it, it was great service for a part that cost $10.

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back