Don't get no better than this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure you wouldn't want to open a shop here in arkansas. Please. We need more dealers like yours that actually care about the customer. And also take enough pride in their work to keep the place nice and clean. There's one ive been in and it looks like a junkyard for outdoor equipment. You have to walk around old mowers and weedwhackers and all kind of old greasy parts off saws to get to the counter. Don't lean or touch nothing or you will get grease on you.

Well looks of a shop has no bearing what so ever on the quality of work performed in them. Some of the worst looking ones may well be putting out some of the best work around. As for me, I like to keep things neat as I can. The customers seem to really like that area, mainly the women, I guess they are fussy about dirt and grease. Hell sometimes alot of them, customers, come in and pull up a seat and hang around to shoot the bull which is cool with me. I actually built that entire area in the pic. I did the walls, ceiling, drywall, paint, the whole nine yards. So when your own hands build it its just natural to wanna keep it looking fairly decent. There are days when that same area is piled up with units and the place looks packed. I get em out as fast as I can.

Come on Tom. Ya'll know those ladies are just a coming to pay you a visit. They don't care much about what the shop looks like. Your doo is another story. You and the doo are why they are there in the first place, they don't pay the shop no never mind.

Ya think,LOLOLOLOL

(where in the hell is my doo glue,hehe)

That aint the shop, thats the sales counter.

The shop looks a mess. :laugh:

I've been in that shop a few times. That photo is no lie - he really keeps it that clean.

where's the hiddin stack of pull on's and wead wacker's that cost more to fix then there worth.......nice shop thall

He's got a few old crummies, but he manages to keep that stuff neat, too! :dunno:

But I'm still prettier than he is.

'Course, that's not saying much. :laugh:

i know first hand

i worked for a lawn mower shop ,who was becoming a stihl dealer
but he was selling redmax, hustler & ferris mower's from a garage he built a new showroom ,you cant keep enough part's for them all, i took a two day crash coarse from sthil
the one thing tom jones from stihl said ..a well organized clean showroom & shop is more productive and customers will remember your place

hee, hee,

image.php

thats all you got?

hee, hee,

image.php

thats all you got?

Not quite. However, if you knew anything, even anything about the game of trap shooting, you would know that is the largest bore allowed. Obviously that would make you and your personality exempt from the game. That being said, you still have not enlightened all of us with what university you claim to have graduated Summa Cum Laude or is that all you have, more false bravado?

Last edited:
Hey wanabe, I shoot just a lil ole twenty gauge most of the time........ take off I bet you can probably out run it. :laugh:

This pic is for Hoss, I gots to scold him. Hoss I appreciate the job on the saw, you did great. However it appears you left one drawer on my tool box partly open. Thats a shame, that breaks the golden rule of the shop.
attachment.php

So is that a Tom Hall rule? Never open a toolbox? :cheers:

Chicks dig a man in uniform. You need like an airline pilots dress whites to wear in your shop. There is a second hand Amish store near me if youd like I can pick you up a used Mutza suit and send it to you. Im betting that with your good looks, the hair doo, and a uniform sales would increase even more. It never hurts to tape a Kotex to your inner thigh either.

This pic is for Hoss, I gots to scold him. Hoss I appreciate the job on the saw, you did great. However it appears you left one drawer on my tool box partly open. Thats a shame, that breaks the golden rule of the shop. Therefore to get back in good standing I got a 041 you can rebuild as well, in the process improve your standing at the shop back to where it was before you left the tool box drawer partly open,LOLOLOLOL I can't believe you would do such a thing, I thought we we're buds, man!!!,LOLOLOLOLOL

attachment.php

Man o man. That open drawer stands out like a sore thumb! (which one is open)

Man o man. That open drawer stands out like a sore thumb! (which one is open)

Had to look for it myself. Left side, red toolbox, bottom drawer of the top box.

I think.

Hmmm. I don't remember that box from last time I was there....

Tom, did you get a birthday present?

Latest posts

Back