East Tennessee saw dealers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iwill be back home,don't worry!

no way would i take the 575 over the 372.not if the 575 was $100 and the 372 was $1000 would i .GET THE 372!

Glad to see so many from East TN on this site. Wish I could offer an opinion on the Husky but I have not run one in at least 15 years. Our last Domlar was a good saw until a tree fell on it. Sold it on evilbay for parts.

Though I'd share this: Was in KY a few weeks ago helping with ice storm clean up and found my grandfathers Stihl 024 AVS in the shop. He has been gone for several years and before his passing he could not use the saw. I estimate the saw sat for about 9 years. Brought it home with me to TN, cleaned it up. On Saturday I drained the gas added fresh mix. Pulled 3 or 4 times it turned over, started on the next pull. Put a new chain / bar on it and just had to cut something up. Then my neighbor asks can you put that maple (30") on the ground :). Used the 440 to fell it but cleaned it up with the 024.

It was a good day.

Back