Echo 500p, 600p, 620p...Ebay Pricing Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idahonative

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have an Ebay pricing question for someone who knows more than I about how these things work. My last two 600p's were bought off Ebay (recently) for $400 each and free shipping. These saws seem to show up pretty regularly at really low prices if a guy is keeping an eye out.

My question is: Why do the 600p's show up regularly on Ebay at such low prices but other Echo saws, like the 500p & 620p, don't? Is it just a matter of how well a saw is selling? If a particular model isn't moving well, are they blown out on Ebay?

P.S. - I don't want to offend dealers on this site by purchasing off Ebay. I believe in supporting your local dealers but for me, I don't get along with my local dealer so buying off Ebay is a better option. And warranties don't mean much to me since I void them promptly anyway.

Why u need do many 600 probably mass produced or a stolen shipment.

Did you run the return address on the two saws you have already bought to see if they came from storefront dealerships? Ebay and pay pal fees are around 10% from what I understand. Then the shipping cost. They seem to make things harder to figure out on purpose. Used to be able to see what users were bidding or had bid in completed items. Now when I check out my monthly bid activity there are almost always errors from what I really did.

Did you run the return address on the two saws you have already bought to see if they came from storefront dealerships? Ebay and pay pal fees are around 10% from what I understand. Then the shipping cost. They seem to make things harder to figure out on purpose. Used to be able to see what users were bidding or had bid in completed items. Now when I check out my monthly bid activity there are almost always errors from what I really did.

The last two $400 saws shipped from a private residence address. Also, they were listed as "Buy It Now" for $475 or "Best Offer". I offered $400 each not expecting to get them, but the seller excepted my offer. I was surprised.

Be patient, and get up early in the morning. I nailed down a CS-590 a few weeks ago and a CS-600P yesterday, both new in the box. Both were offered with free shipping. Not sure if either one was stolen or not, the seller of the CS-590 had three of them, and sold them for $348 shipped. I paid just a tad more for the CS-600P, but it is new and comes with Warranty papers, etc.......Cliff

Latest posts

Back