Echo CS-590 timberwolf vs. Echo CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tanks for the video, i dont know how to do them, i bought another 590 echo,i gave 100 deposite, will pick up in week or 2, theylisted the price at 449 with 20nch they sold it to me 399,90 it was 442 with tax, im afraid the popularitty will grow and price will go up if the stihl,husky, dolmar,ect, faithfull tried this saw [because i owne stihl huskys, some brand new] they would understand what were talkingabout, i liked your video, i dropped 4 trees and bucked them up 20 inch down to 14 hard maple,i cherry, in more impressed every time run the 590, i wonder why echo dont list horse power, i guees itsnot important,man my computor has a mind off its own, it juumps all over the place, keep the videos comming,

Howdy;

Can anyone explain these two models as far as the price difference and any performance differences?

cs-590

cc: 59.8
price: $450-460

cs-600P

cc:59.8
price: $560-590 ??
why is this one so much more? It look very much like the cs-590 size wise.

Echo claims the cs-590 timberwoof has more power than same size stihl and husqvarna?? They do not give the comparion models form Stihl - Husqvarna.??Ok they did on the pdf chart-stihl 290 stihl 291 and husqvarna 455 rancher, so that is the category for this saw.

See it here:
Chainsaws, Professional-Grade Chain Saws, Top Handle Chain Saws | ECHO USA

I did do a search on this but I didn't get any results so if this is already been discussed sorry in advance, thanks again.

ps : I saw a husqvarna saw ad on TV this weekend and they pronouced husqvarna "hoosqvarna", is that right? :msp_confused:

Looks easy enough!
I need to do the MM on my 600... Looks like it's an easy one.. I never intend to use my warranty.. Makes me wonder how I've made it thru 2 firewood seasons without doing it yet..

Oh, yeah.. It's my CAD... I have 10 other saws to choose from (that are runners anyway).. ;)

I need to do the MM on my 600... Looks like it's an easy one.. I never intend to use my warranty.. Makes me wonder how I've made it thru 2 firewood seasons without doing it yet..

Oh, yeah.. It's my CAD... I have 10 other saws to choose from (that are runners anyway).. ;)

I have around 20 saws now. Yes sir CAD is contagious.

today i cut willow 30inch plus, had to cut both sides to get trough with 20 inch bar that 590 never burped cut like it was 15inches , hell the branches were over 20 inches, im telling you all this saw [in my opinion] is by far the best saw 400 bucks can buy bar non; its worth more than 400 it must be other saws have big mark ups. please if you get a chance run one,i have 3 loads to cut tommorow,the power band is very long never seems to bog down at all/

Glad you like your new saw, nothing like enjoying working with a piece of good equipment.

jdhacker;ya i really love next it; need a new computor,i can be typing my 50th word middle of page or even near the end , and look up and im typing over the 2nd sentence,its got a mind of its own, i have had this old dell from 2007 or 2008, i put my daughter got hers
threw 5 years of collage she still uses her dell.thats has to be 8 or 9 years old my sons didnt last as long played football at buffalo st, i may need a new computor, i think i told you i put a deposit down on another echo 590, i think the price will go up with popularity,i wish you would try one'

I don't see the price going up either.They started out at $449 then they put them on sale for $399. New price is $399 list so i can't see them raising it back up

Good video Andre. How do you think the Echo would rate against a 362?

Thanks.

I think it does quite well against the 362 at any price. The simplicity of it's construction has me sold, and it runs better than though. Yes it has more weight and bulk, but that's not an issue for the average firewood hack.

I have another video on removing the limiters but my internet is down right now, I'm using my phone to post.

Thanks.

I think it does quite well against the 362 at any price. The simplicity of it's construction has me sold, and it runs better than though. Yes it has more weight and bulk, but that's not an issue for the average firewood hack.

I have another video on removing the limiters but my internet is down right now, I'm using my phone to post.
Can't wait to see that one. Haven't done mine on my 600 yet.. Don't want to mess things up

Like to see the 590 ported and see what it would do. but it looks like a fast cutter in stock forum to me.
great saw by the features.

Weight dont bother me.for a level comparison 10-10 mcculloch against the cs590/600.10-10 is even heavier, less cc and no anti vibration.oh ye of little faith.which would you rather run 8 to 12 hours a day?;)

Latest posts

Back