Echo CS-590 timberwolf vs. Echo CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its funny nobody cares about warrenty they buy a chainsaw becuse they seen one on a loggers tv show and their brother inlay runs brand x, if it cuts a half second faster but has a 3o- day warrenty thats the one to buy, i own stihl-huskym old 272-262-268 and 2 new 450 and 455 but the echo has a 5 year warrenty and that means nothing to some people.i can get parts for caterpillar and john deere right away,try some of the off brands and your **** out of luck,[dont want an agument about heavy equipment parts -just making a refrence,if ford had the most power in a gas truck but only had 6 month warrenty becuse of bad tranny[for example you better buy the ford, chevy only has 100,000 mile power train warrenty but its 5 hrs power slower]

i take mine to dealer, witch reminds me i have to pick up my old husky 61 ant charlie stahls in little falls he honed the cylinders and a bunch of other work to it, it would not idle and started by about the 20th pull, but it cut like hell when it ran,i think i bought it in 1989 -1990 not bad my bill is 140 bucks cash,

Great video Andy i really appreciate it since now i believe im going to tune my saw a little and open up the tiny muffler.

this peice of junk computor didnt let mme wathch whole video. did you take the red tubes out or just open them up with a screw, this computor died when watching a video, and jumps all over when trying to type [witch i suck at anyhow,]you make easy what does it do allow more feul and air to run faster, you know all my new huskys have pump bubbles for gas[i knoow it just reserulate the gas but the echo starfs on 1 to 3rd pull eveytime]

He removed the limiter cap using a deck screw by threading it into them and pulling them out. Then he trimmed the nubs off the limited and reinstalled them so now they will turn a full 360 degrees.

Yeap.thats one purchase I was glad I made.I just about pulled the trigger on a 620 piston and cylinder last night for studying.
Anyone know of a way to find out the differences between carbs? HDA-316 and HDA-268.all I can find is the throttle butterfly is the same size.

I've been wanting to build a piped cs8000 since I saw that one on youtube.that thing is absolutely wicked.

Latest posts

Back