Echo CS-590 timberwolf vs. Echo CS-600P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me you can pretty much pick these 590's up off the bay with no tax under $400, it may not win every cant race but it will surely put wood in the truck with a bigger smile on your face than your neighbors "Farmboss" Ha ha

boy i put my little husky 455 to hard work today, i took 3 hours sherping 4 saws sunsay to cut today the 455 only has a very little left, took rakersdown on all 4 also ,anthow the fallen ash was all of 18-20 inch, and down for about 3 years it waas on side of rocky hill 4 big trees in all , i didnt want to hit a rock with the chain on the echo 590 but cut 7-8 peices,just barried the blad,it went thew awsome huge chips flying out, than i noticed rocks comming up so i switch to the husky 455 with the final end of chain, i ended up burning 2 tanks of gas cut over i full cord and was impessed how it performed, they are a good buy, the quality isnt like the 590 echo and vibrates it remindes me of my uncle old 225 timbrjack with 353 ran loud ran hard always started but little underpowered, the husky isnt underpowerd, i would mind trying a 460 but the 590 echo for 399.99 is a better deal, but that little husky earned my respect today, back at it tommorow, cant wait for excavating season to kick in imstarting to get calls, anyhow the 455 is a good buy, with 20inch bar,

boy i put my little husky 455 to hard work today, i took 3 hours sherping 4 saws sunsay to cut today the 455 only has a very little left, took rakersdown on all 4 also ,anthow the fallen ash was all of 18-20 inch, and down for about 3 years it waas on side of rocky hill 4 big trees in all , i didnt want to hit a rock with the chain on the echo 590 but cut 7-8 peices,just barried the blad,it went thew awsome huge chips flying out, than i noticed rocks comming up so i switch to the husky 455 with the final end of chain, i ended up burning 2 tanks of gas cut over i full cord and was impessed how it performed, they are a good buy, the quality isnt like the 590 echo and vibrates it remindes me of my uncle old 225 timbrjack with 353 ran loud ran hard always started but little underpowered, the husky isnt underpowerd, i would mind trying a 460 but the 590 echo for 399.99 is a better deal, but that little husky earned my respect today, back at it tommorow, cant wait for excavating season to kick in imstarting to get calls, anyhow the 455 is a good buy, with 20inch bar,

Done been through a 455 Rancher.good saw but didnt impress me much.the 55 is a good saw too but the meteor cylinder kit is much better still nothing on the 590/600.of course were talkin +4 cc

Well okay then.

oh ya, that 590 is smooth but that 455 cuts fine,and nice and light, the echo is just more smother,i geuss thats the word,

my computor jumps all over the place, my uncle old timberjack had a 353 detroit in it,back in the 70s it was great, i use my john deere 700lgp,but only on my own wood lot clearing tornado blow downs, we still have 4 feet of snow in bleecker mnt, ny, i dont even have a winch i back to the logs push the blade down witch raises my draw bar i have a home made Y BAR thats 4-5 inches on top of draw bar chain and cable the logs raise the blad up and logs come up about 4-6 inch, off ground and skid like that, i dont own a skidder,i will buy an older small dozer this year for woods my 700lgp is 2010 dont want to beat it up in woods also have 2009 450lgp and 2004 cat d3with 2k hrs im going to trade my 07 650 john deere for a komatsu ex39 soon the 650 deere is 90 plus hrs power but dosnt put power to ground, i tried the komatsu and in trading, anyhow i may buy an old 550-650 case for my logging product a 95-2000, can be had for 16000-25000,my 700lgp had 410 hrs and paid 145,000 not what i want to beat up in woods,

official bull riders saw!

I never understand this kind of advertising. If the rodeo guy was selling me a saddle, or boots, or even his hat: OK. But why would I trust his endorsement or opinion on a chainsaw, versus a lumberjack, or arborist, or wild land fire fighter, or countless others? Whole different kind of bucking and falling.

Philbert

I JUST WENT THROUGH HUQUVARNA WEB SIT THE HAVE 9 SAWS THAT ARE 50CC-55CC, AND ABUNCH THAT WERE 59CC ILL COUNT THEM TOMMOROW TO TIRED GO TOT GET TO BED, I STILL HAVE WOOD ORDERS FOR TOMMOROW AND NEXT DAY,I HAVE TO START DOING EXCAVATINGMDET AWAY FROM THE WOOD,

I JUST WENT THROUGH HUQUVARNA WEB SIT THE HAVE 9 SAWS THAT ARE 50CC-55CC, AND ABUNCH THAT WERE 59CC ILL COUNT THEM TOMMOROW TO TIRED GO TOT GET TO BED, I STILL HAVE WOOD ORDERS FOR TOMMOROW AND NEXT DAY,I HAVE TO START DOING EXCAVATINGMDET AWAY FROM THE WOOD,

OK who are you? For somer reasonn I think you gust here to havee somer fun.

Latest posts

Back