Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4' burnt out Pondy.

b2cff6427c54817c9a3f723b7f4b3598.jpg

Dang, yo, those are sketchy. Be careful.
Super sketchy, but that's why we get the big bucks. ;)

Got moved to a new Division today and had to snag a cat line. That's where that picture came from.

Sounds like about 3-4 more days and we'll be demobed. They've worked hard to keep us here.

Big back-burn scheduled for Wednesday with the helo torch. They want us here for that too, which is cool.

Some spring board fun from this morning,

That sucker was rotten and I had to turn it 90 deg to the left so I needed to get above that squishy spot, kind worked. smashed a leave tree, but didn't smash the barn in the background.
View attachment 436586

Any hurry stepping out when you heard it popping?

Any hurry stepping out when you heard it popping?

I was on the ground whacking wedges when it went, pic was a photo op... But I had that extra board in there if'n I needed to go in a hurry, Doc say's no jumping and whatnot for awhile...

"Yummy tree milk" is the quote of the day for sure, followed by "This one's not as rotten". Good vid, fine snaggin'!
Next time you cut a tree down, gaze at the stump, turn to one of your helpers -- tilt your hardhat like ol Pat and say, "Yup, just like I though. . . Tree milk."

Then walk away.

That's my siren song. :D

LOL.

Is the bar on your partner's new saw a Techlite? Hard for my eyes to tell from the video................but I do see the orange stripe on the rail (near the powerhead on this one..............where Techlites have had it near the tip).

Can't see enough detail to see if it has a Techlite tip (or any replaceable tip..............the bar's too shiny in the video).

The bar also looks to be longer than 28" (longest length that was offered with the Techlite). I'm hoping that this here is a new/current production Husky 30-32" length lightweight bar, and that they're available for purchase....

Back