Favorite Sounding Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the sound of my homelite 360....... and all my other saws.....and all of the saws in this thread...
that distan 2 cylinder sounded extra great!:clap::clap::msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

I LIKE CHAINSAWS!!!!!!!!

This sounds silly but when I was growing up dad's favorite saw was a Super EZ and he ran it all the time. My fondest memory's of cutting with dad is hearing that old super ez echoing thru the timber on a quiet fall morning.. If only he could cut with a modern saw now!

So for me its a well tuned hard running sez!

skil 1690

I already said my pioneer ra earlier in the thread... but... my skil 1690 is running without being bottle fed for 1st time today. still needs top cover finished. but starts 2-3 pulls, idles, revs nicely... sounds good... better than the ra? we'll see when it gets in the wood. pretty happy its runnin anyway...

Last edited:
This one (Echo Twin) is pretty nice as well...

And this (Mac 795)... not the fastest, but fast enough...

My favorite "medium" saw (Mac CP80)

There are some more - I pretty much like them all :msp_wub:

a 288 at idle makes me a happy man. Running - its a toss up between a 200t and a MM 660. Haven't asked the neighbours yet, they don't seem to like me anymore...

2100 - sweet music

[video=youtube;UTXIyUfHxQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTXIyUfHxQQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

+1 for 2100. Sound of the woods.

Last edited:
Back