Fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had the world's longest and tallest beaver dam at one time here in Kila.

White settlers came in a TNT'd the **** out of it.

Old timers said it burned summer and winter for ten years, as it snaked through the heart of the dam.

If I recall, it was 40' wide 60' deep, and was as wide as the valley out here.

This image is probably from 7,000 feet up or so, & you can still see remnants of the dam still today. We'll over 100 years later.

5ef56aa8c5a55d1f0e3551697b423eed.jpg

We had the world's longest and tallest beaver dam at one time here in Kila.

White settlers came in a TNT'd the **** out of it.

Old timers said it burned summer and winter for ten years, as it snaked through the heart of the dam.

If I recall, it was 40' wide 60' deep, and was as wide as the valley out here.

Get out! :D

Fires being intentionally set along I 5 north of Seattle. At least 7 reported. Freeway is being closed at times to fight them. They have a description of the car and occupants. They believe they are using road flares to start the fires. If caught they should be publicly flogged!

Fires being intentionally set along I 5 north of Seattle. At least 7 reported. Freeway is being closed at times to fight them. They have a description of the car and occupants. They believe they are using road flares to start the fires. If caught they should be publicly flogged!
What a bunch of asshats!!

I hope that they're caught, and prosecuted fully. This is unacceptable behavior.

Back