First time out with EHP372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We expect to see it in action at the next southern gtg;) . Glad it's cutting it up and you have that ear to ear :D

Here's my detailed evaluation of the new saw after cutting a load of oak this afternoon.

IT ROCKS.

I kid you not, and it's still a long long way from being broken in and isn't wearing the 8 pin rim yet.

Ian

Not to be nosy but very nosy how long did you wait to get that saw back. Curious cause I just got a 372 and I hear good things about Mr.E.

Bailey's charged my card on 14 May and I had it shipped straight to Russ. Since it's race season, he had a backlog of race saws to do and he blew his shoulder out again last month, so that held up progress for a while too. I think he's going back under the knife again at some point :( .

Ian

Ed did my 372xp last year. Travel time to NY than Canada and back to FL, about 4 weeks. This year my 361 took the same time.

I have heard many good opinions on Ed.:clap: I hope he makes a good work in my 346xp or my next 361,:rockn: but after a time.:biggrinbounce2:

:greenchainsaw:

I have heard many good opinions on Ed.:clap: I hope he makes a good work in my 346xp or my next 361,:rockn: but after a time.:biggrinbounce2:

:greenchainsaw:

He says he gets more power out of the 353, than out of the 346xp or 5100S, but who knows what he will get out of the new 50cc 346........;)

You are all the right, :bowdown: I I am waiting for new 346xp.:chainsaw: If there is not much difference of weight perhaps it changes it by mine. We will see the real weights first.:hmm3grin2orange:

According to Husky, the new edition 346 weight as the 353, about halv a pound more than the old version, but still halv a pound short of the 5100S.......

Ian,thats great! I've never ran any saws built by Ed.But hopefully some day soon.And from recent reading it's only going to get better! Seth

Back