Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wood wanted - NH Lakes Region

I'd be happy to be the very grateful recipient of hardwood felled in the Farmington-Alton, NH area - exclusively for family home heating.

Unfortunately, our property's configuration doesn't lend itself to a mega drop of 30' tree-length logs. I do, however, have room for a good sized stack of 4'-8' lengths.

Also, I am more than happy to drive with my saw to a site w/in 20 miles and pick up as many loads as needed. (While my property doesn't lend itself to a big drop, I have a huge barn and can store as much wood as I can realistically gather - well above the 6 cords I anticipate I'll burn in the winter of 08-09.

I should add that I burn any hardwood down to 2 inches. So even if there's a brush pile anyone's heaped up, I'd be delighted for the opportunity to pick our the larger pieces for home heating and cooking. (Actually, the small stuff is ideal for cooking and baking!) :)

wanted free hard wood firewood

wanted free hard wood firewood
cloase to lebanon,pa area:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

wanted free firewood in lebanon,pa

wanted free hard wood firewood in lebanon,pa
if any body has any free hard wood firewood cloase to lebanon,pa
please private message me
thank you:greenchainsaw:

Free Firewood - Milwaukee/madison area

I am always looking for free firewood. I have been contacted by some arborists who need a lot to leave wood that they have removed, so that they don't have to take it to the dump.

If any arborists in the area need to get rid of wood, especially after the storms recently, I can either pickup on site, or if you need somewhere to dump wood, I can accomodate. I have a large lot that I use to season wood for church members.

Muskego dumpsite for tree services - SW suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I have a site available for dumping logs and wood chips. Site is right off a major highway with easy access and has plenty of room. It has good drainage, so it isn't very muddy unless it is springtime with the frost is coming out of the ground...

I can use a large volume of wood each year (20+ cords), as it is used to heat my house as well as my dad's house and brother-in-law's house. Hardwoods are preferred of course, but I will occasionally accept some low quality wood if good firewood has been brought by the same person before. The chips are used to mulch our trees.

No stumps or garbage.

Feel free to PM me for directions or call me at 414___803___3168.

Thanks for the use of the website.

Looking for wood to cut near Centuria,WI

If you have any you are willing to part with let me know...thanks

Looking for firewood within a 70 mile radius of Houston, Tx or anywhere near Galveston, Tx.

Please PM me or email: [email protected]

Have storage area 1-2 miles off of I-45 in Friendswood, or can pick up.

free wood near central ohio

looking for free wood near the newark/granville area of central ohio. ill take logs, cut, or split. only hardwood please. i do not have anyway to pick up logs...but will take them if you have a way to load them on to a trailer...There are three houses near me that wood hunt to heat there homes, if you have log tops or any large quantities like that we can handle it... We will also cut trees down for you for next to nothing if we can have the wood and there isnt any danger near by...

If you have anything send me a PM

thanks
cody:cheers:

Free Wood southern NH

Looking for hardwood to burn for personal use within 60 mile radius of Exeter NH, have 2 pick up trucks and trailers ...

Thanks

Free firewood

Just bought a wood furnace and I am looking to offset this major purchase with free wood to get started. Live in Carbon County PA. Have a Van and a small trailer. Could probally borrow a pickup also. Any offers????
Thank you
Yes I am a rookie at this

Central Suffolk County NY

Will take rounds or split any length I can pick up or will take delivery's.
Private Message me with any info.

THANKS
Andy

I'm in Stoneham,MA looking for free hardwood logs I have a 12' dump trailer to pick them up or you can deliver if you need a place to dump. I can cut and split if i can get the logs. thanks

Looking for hard woods in northern Indiana. Will cut and haul away. My mother has a Leader wood furnace and I use a Century wood stove and I will take all I can get. Have a truck and access to a couple trailers in the Plymouth area south of South Bend. Thanks..

Would appreciate free hardwood/dropped trees in Ct.

I'm looking for free hardwood in Connecticut around the Hebron,Glastonbury,Colchester,East Hampton and even South Windsor (my dad lives there) areas. If the trees are already dropped, I will cut it up and haul it away. Even the biggest trees :greenchainsaw: .
And it's not for resale, but to keep the family warm in the cold months...

Back