Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wood wanted in northern IL

title says it all... looking for your un wanted wood, hardwood only please. timbers or rounds. I have a truck and trailer can travel to you also I have a location if you could drop off. I'm willing to travel 40 miles from mchenry illinois area. let me know what kind of wood you have and how much.
send me a message on here or email me @ [email protected] (it's the letter o not a zero
in the email address) THANKS!

free firewood - East Earl, PA

My computer died last week, so all of my contacts for firewood got lost. Anyone who has contacted me for free firewood, please call my cell 717-371-8178. I will keep your phone numbers written down this time. Sorry.

We did remove 2 large Norway Mape trees in East Earl, PA this past week. All the wood is still there and needs to be removed. Located next to the driveway, so very easy to get too. If someone would like this wood, please call my cell phone and I will provide you with the address. The customer knows that someone will becoming for the wood.

Thanks,
Tim

My computer died last week, so all of my contacts for firewood got lost. Anyone who has contacted me for free firewood, please call my cell 717-371-8178. I will keep your phone numbers written down this time. Sorry.

We did remove 2 large Norway Mape trees in East Earl, PA this past week. All the wood is still there and needs to be removed. Located next to the driveway, so very easy to get too. If someone would like this wood, please call my cell phone and I will provide you with the address. The customer knows that someone will becoming for the wood.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim, I just left you a voicemail. Thanks. Enjoy the weekend.

Free Firewood

Always looking for free firewood in and around Doylestown Pa. Willing to drive, cut and haul away. Thanks for looking!!

Pete C.

Always looking for free firewood in and around Doylestown Pa. Willing to drive, cut and haul away. Thanks for looking!!

Pete C.

I know a guy on another forum who has land in your area. He offered to let me cut, but it's too far from Lancaster County to make it worth while. Shoot me a PM with your contact info and I'll give him a buzz.

well, its september and i thought i would just say if anybody in the upstate has free fire wood i would love to take it off your hands. my daughter burns wood to cut down on her power bill in the winter. i can be reached at [email protected] thanks in advance.

Free Firewood

New to this forum and site and haven't seen much from people in my area..South Dakota, Black Hills region. Looking for any free hardwood that may be available. Prefer not to drop trees but would cut to lengths to haul off site. Any leads would be appreciated! Thanks.

Fayetteville WV

In the home of white water rafting. I run a firer wood business here and all ways looking for free wood.

Looking for wood in the Carroll County GA Area

I live in Bowdon, GA, Carroll County and I'm always looking for firewood. I will cut and haul. If you need trees removed or have trees down send me a pm or email me. This is for personal use not resale.

[email protected]

Last edited:
I'm in Mystic, CT and sell firewood to survive in the winter. If any tree gurus have a lot of wood, let me know and I'll gladly take it off your hands. I will even pay you to deliver it if you'd like. Thanks! [email protected]

:chainsawguy:

Logs

looking for load of logs willing to pay reasonable price easy for big trucks to get in and out of. I am in east Gresham Oregon

Will take any wood, KNOX, WALDO, LINCOLN county Maine

I will take any free wood, hard or soft, I am in Appleton Maine, you can drop it in my wood yard, or I will pick up. 207.615.1809

Willing to cut up down trees for the wood as well.

Morgantown PA Area

Hello All,

I"m always looking for next years firewood but always have a hard time getting in somewhere to cut or someone to clean up the trees they cut and don't want to remove.

If anyone has trees down or property to cut on in the morgantown area or surrounding area i'm interested.

Thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
Phoenixville Pa

I have a bunch of poplar logs, I can load your truck, let me know. One thing is if you make me have to cut and load a pick up ( 1/2 ton) its 20 bucks. If you have a bigger truck and trailer I waive the loading fee.

Last edited:
Back