Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NW Lower MI

I'm in Antrim County and will travel to Kalkaska, Grand Traverse and possibly Charlevoix for free hardwood. Thanks.

Firewood needed on Long Island

We are looking for free firewood in Suffolk County Long Island. If anyone has any, we will pick it up at your convienience!
Thanks! :)

I'll Cut Any Hardwood Anyone Wants To Get Rid Of. I'll Even Trim Trees Or Clear Brush In Exchange For A Couple Truck Loads Of Wood. I'm In Central Arkansas On The Slim Chance That Anyone Else Is From Here On This Site.

free firewood

John Paul Sanborn said:
I think he's asking for an email, that or a PM would be best since he posted on feb 25.
timber tree
do you have any tree cuting jobs close to lebanon,pa 17042

im instrested in locus wood --oak wood -cherry wood--pear wood
mulberry wood any hard wood

thank you
tim

Free Wirewood Wanted

Happy Camper,
Don't have any jobs scheduled over your way. But last year where you picked up some of that Cherry Wood, the balance is in the customers backyard. They would love to get rid of it.

Tim

Free Firewood?

Jeff Lusk here and I live in Floyd Virginia. Thats south of Roanoke near Christiansburg. Would like free firewood. I am able to come, cut down, clean up, and haul away. Please let me know.

Free wood in Farmington WI

I will take any free wood in farmington WI I am on hwy b so its easy to drop here and I would never expect anyone to cut free wood but you can drop it here if its on your way and you dont want to haul it.
I have an outdoor boiler so I can burn anything. send me a email
THANKS
Don

Hi folks, Stihl looking for heating wood here in New Waterford, Ohio. Like I said before, I'ld be happy with the loggers leftover tops. I have saw's, splitter, and 4x4, and can usualy cut and haul on weekends. I do not resell wood, cuz I burn between 12-15 one ton truck loads a winter. If ya can help me out, drop me a line. [email protected]

will pick up firewood around seattle or eastside

I have a truck, trailer, and a reasonably strong back and am always looking for free firewood, especially on the Eastside but have picked up in Seattle to Everett. Always appreciated!

Looking for more free firewood in SW Milwaukee, WI area

Have a dumpsite for logs/wood removed by tree service instead of paying the dumping charge.

Easy entrance/exit off highway and plenty of room for truck & trailer/chipper.

No limit on log size.

Wood is burned by me and my dad - NOT RESOLD :rolleyes:

Can take woodchips also.

email me for address/directions.

Thanks.

message for Timber tree

Hi
please post a phone number so i can call you and see if you have any free wood
im only looking for hard woods
must be small a knofe so i can lift the wood
im looking for wood like mulberry,oak,locus.maple,etc

sorry my email is not working

Last edited:
timbertree said:
I operate a tree service in Mount Joy, PA. I'm always looking for someone to take firewood. To busy to mess around with firewood. Contact me if interested.

HI
im instrested in some free firewood
sorry my email does not work please post a phone number so I can call you
im only instrested in hard woods must be small a knofe so i can pick em up and put em in my truck or van
oak,cherry,walnut,maple,mulberry ,etc
thank you
im located in lebanon ,pa
thank you
Happy Camper

Just a quick reminder... I'm sure you all know this...
If you are in the Great Lakes area bordered by Michigan make sure the wood you accept is NOT Ash from within the Michigan, Ohio or Indiana EAB quarentines. First and foremost firewood is the main vector for movement by the larvae and with 35 million dead trees here this little devil is NOT something you want in your area. Secondly the fines for moving wood outside the area have increased dramatically.

firewood

I'm always looking for cedar, oak, almond,and doug fir. I'll cut and haul from almost anywhere in a hundred mile radius of Live Oak,Ca. I'd prefer free wood,of course,but I'll pay a reasonable price if theres enough quantity.

Latest posts

Back