Front yard tree removal does not go well

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he wanted to put a new porch on the place but couldn't afford it. Now his homeowners insurance will cut him a check. Most policies insure you for your own stupidity. :clap:

I got y'er smiley...

Over your head: ": o y h :" {delete the spaces to get the proper syntax}

attachment.php

Tree felling 101...assess LEAN!! Man, you could see from the get go that tree was leaning the wrong way for how he was cutting it!

I have a bid in for a client...a Poinciana with a HUGE long horizontal limb...I am going to use the bucket truck, piece it out bit by bit, there is no good overhead TIP and these trees are very brittle!
The HO, said 'give me a price...but not too much because I could do it myself...' I replied, 'Well I could rewire your house for you if you want...' the look on his face was priceless!!!

We'll see if I get the job...:dizzy:

Why would folks do something that dumb and then post it on YouTube? So the entire planet can see how dumb they are??

My guess is the person filming it was the dude's wife and she posted it as an "i told you so". Just a guess but i've seen that sort of thing happen before, husband thinks he can cut that tree down just fine but the wife is not so convinced. Most of the time the wife is right.

LMFAO, the commentary is priceless!!

LXT..........

The

The repercussions from not using wedges are extensive:

1) Home repair,
2) Belittling at Family functions,
3) No Monday Night Football,
4) Will have to get out the garbage prior to doing dishes and laundry.
5) Chain saw will be given away eventually.
6) Chain saw operator will have to take up other hobbies such as alcoholism.

Ha that should be on my website for why it is important to hire someone with a clue , especially when it's snowing in your house ....

Latest posts

Back