Game of Logging hostility?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup,,,they ban guys like RandyMac and TarzanTree and keep an idiot like Logbutcher around. If I think about that long enough will it begin to make sense?

Bob, there are probably people out there that wonder why you are here, they would be idiots but are still out there. That's why we have unbiased (hopefully) moderators. Play by the rules and you can stick around, don't and well then you should have read the rules. Rules are rules.

:cheers:

Good dialogue fellow members lets move on to some more productive topics I think this one has ran its course and points have been made.

Yup,,,they ban guys like RandyMac and TarzanTree and keep an idiot like Logbutcher around. If I think about that long enough will it begin to make sense?

Big mistake Bobby....thinking. Gets you into trouble everytime.
Hey, idiot ain't too bad.:laugh: As long as you don't buy the farm prematurely (big word meaning "before your time" :yoyo: ).

Butt: why does this mention of GOL get to you girls ? :angry: Just one more trick used in a big bag of skills ....for most.

Bout time this thread ends. Go to bed Bob.

Bob, there are probably people out there that wonder why you are here, they would be idiots but are still out there. That's why we have unbiased (hopefully) moderators. Play by the rules and you can stick around, don't and well then you should have read the rules. Rules are rules.

:cheers:

Well said. Rules are rules. I think that's the same rationale the Nazis used when they were stoking the ovens at Auschwitz.

When rules are applied that ignore common sense, decency, and the rights of others, are they still good rules?

Well said. Rules are rules. I think that's the same rationale the Nazis used when they were stoking the ovens at Auschwitz.

When rules are applied that ignore common sense, decency, and the rights of others, are they still good rules?

...like name calling ? Put-downs ? Straw dogs ?

And Bobby, Nazis had no "rules", they ruled without any Rule of Law. It's why many here have put themselves in harms way past and present to prevent that.

You were told to go to bed . An order. :popcorn:

End.

Grab a baseball bat and smack yourself on the head and it might begin to make sense. That's what I would have to do.

And I think it is time for the IGNORE function to be used.

Last edited:
Grab a baseball bat and smack yourself on the head and it might begin to make sense. That's what I would have to do.

And I think it is time for the IGNORE function to be used.

It think it's more fun to read the post, consider the source, and then ignore them. Kinda like you'd recognize the presence of a slug but not really pay any attention to it.

I think I threw away my broken bat. A cast iron frying pan makes for a good substitute. Yay there's another "girl" on here.

So, should one coat the frying pan with PAM or trust in the seasoning prior to using it on one's head?

Last edited:
...like name calling ? Put-downs ? Straw dogs ?

And Bobby, Nazis had no "rules", they ruled without any Rule of Law. It's why many here have put themselves in harms way past and present to prevent that.

You were told to go to bed . An order. :popcorn:

End.

Your still going on? Haven't you realized that you are on the "thats ####ed" list? Cut your losses and learn how to cut timber, then talk ####...

:laugh:

I think I threw away my broken bat. A cast iron frying pan makes for a good substitute. Yay there's another "girl" on here.

So, should one coat the frying pan with PAM or trust in the seasoning prior to using it on one's head?

LOLOL...I don't know. I'd ask her but it might give her ideas.:laugh: I get into enough trouble around here without inventing any more. Ask her about all the coffee cups that migrate out to the shop and never get brought back in. That's a safer topic.

why hasn't the plug ben pulled? how long can this go on? :help:

It is bedtime. Some of us have to go out and harass loggers tomorrow. Let me see, snowplowing will probably be in order, maybe I'll paint another giant death cookie.
Art in the snow. No yellow.

QUOTE=logbutcher;2694596]No heavy snow.....:agree2:
Harvesting in White Pass Ski Area ? Who knew ? How much ?

Slowp--you know damn well that most PNW logging is done well out of Sierra country. Especially these self-appointed "pros" knowing all about all. :angry2:

The man is correct that much, not most, harvesting in northern Maine is Timberjack mechanized. Though Not all by a long shot since many independents can't afford the $$$$ harvesters. And, it is safer with a harvester. :agree2: Our trees are small.

So you got me there along with the Donner Party. Bon apetit. :hmm3grin2orange:

Please, where is spellcheck ?:deadhorse:[/QUOTE]
How many ways can a guy be wrong in one thread. Cant belive how blided by ignorence the ignorant can be. Shoulda left this alone but so wrong I couldnt.

1 They logged in Crystal mountain ski area this year with Columbia helicopters son worked on that project.

2 We get a little snow for sure not like the North east at least I know that as fact.

3 We get cold again not like north east but when your windows ice up cause youve been in single digits for days on end that can be considerd cold.

4 Comman term up here is getting snowed out of the woods. To much snow for crummies and trucks to make it to landings. Log trucks carry tire chains for a reason and are well used.

5 Nearly all logging out here in Enumclaw/ white river corridor starts at 1500 feet and goes as high as 5000 feet.

6 Creeks and ponds freeze over the creek picture below is from a fall pic.

Ya might want to study your facts before you go all know it all.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
QUOTE=logbutcher;2694596]No heavy snow.....:agree2:
Harvesting in White Pass Ski Area ? Who knew ? How much ?

Slowp--you know damn well that most PNW logging is done well out of Sierra country. Especially these self-appointed "pros" knowing all about all. :angry2:

The man is correct that much, not most, harvesting in northern Maine is Timberjack mechanized. Though Not all by a long shot since many independents can't afford the $$$$ harvesters. And, it is safer with a harvester. :agree2: Our trees are small.

So you got me there along with the Donner Party. Bon apetit. :hmm3grin2orange:

Please, where is spellcheck ?:deadhorse:
How many ways can a guy be wrong in one thread. Cant belive how blided by ignorence the ignorant can be. Shoulda left this alone but so wrong I couldnt.

1 They logged in Crystal mountain ski area this year with Columbia helicopters son worked on that project.

2 We get a little snow for sure not like the North east at least I know that as fact.

3 We get cold again not like north east but when your windows ice up cause youve been in single digits for days on end that can be considerd cold.

4 Comman term up here is getting snowed out of the woods. To much snow for crummies and trucks to make it to landings. Log trucks carry tire chains for a reason and are well used.

5 Nearly all logging out here in Enumclaw/ white river corridor starts at 1500 feet and goes as high as 5000 feet.

6 Creeks and ponds freeze over the creek picture below is from a fall pic.

Ya might want to study your facts before you go all know it all.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]
ya, i think your just talking to a punky log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back