Garage Sale Find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a deal, you bought a 20" chain and got a free 80cc saw and bar to run it on!!!, lucky dude!!

Yea that's a stock color... They also came in orange but I'm not sure which color came first.

I believe they were originally orange, then switched to gray and back to orange again. And I agree, they are sweet saws. I had a QV-8000 (rescue), very well built and well designed machine.

Def 10 on suck 0 meter!

You'll like it, they run well and cut well. And once you run one a lot, you will appreciate your lighter saws! hahaha!

Thanks guys. Yeah it was pretty funny I literally just got home and my mom's boyfriend gave me a call and said that there was big 80cc Echo chainsaw for sale at a yardsale where he was just at. Then he told me it was only 20 bucks and it ran. I asked him why didn't he pick it up for me!?!?!?!? He simply said because he did not wanna get his car dirty. So I did not argue with him, got directions from him, hoped in my truck and drove as fast as I could to get there. What should have took 20 minutes took me around 12:laugh:. Luckily the saw was still there.

Wow.

Great deal. Dependable saw. Easy to start (my experience with any Echo product)
I'll double your money right now.

Congrats!!!

Maybe the deal of the year.

Wow.

(New saw rep sent.)

Only thing wrong with that saw is that the bar is a foot too short. Get ya a 28" for it and use it on those big tails and 24" trunks when you are out schlepping firewood. Even if it is an Echo (not a minus in my book BTW), for $20, there is no room for brand bashing.

I dont know how you guys do it, i go to gatage sales all the time and havent found a single saw at one yet! Awesome snag, youll enjoy the hell outta that one.

I was just kidding you. Never ran one.

SawTroll is somewhat notorious for knocking the Echos.

"Saw Troll is somewhat notorious for knocking the Ecgos."--Duke, can you post some links to back up that statement :msp_lol: :msp_lol: :msp_lol:? For $20.00 Niko probably would've bought it, and of course not told anyone :taped:.

The CS-800 doesn't have the best power-to-weight ratio, but is a solid workhorse........
.......especially for $20.00 :clap:. ChainLightning, has anyone mentioned that you suck?

Last edited:
"Saw Troll is somewhat notorious for knocking the Ecgos."--Duke, can you post some links to back up that statement :msp_lol: :msp_lol: :msp_lol:? For $20.00 Niko probably would've bought it, and of course not told anyone :taped:.

The CS-800 doesn't have the best power-to-weight ratio, but is a solid workhorse........
.......especially for $20.00 :clap:. ChainLightning, has anyone mentioned that you suck?

I don't think anyone has mentioned that yet.

Back