GB bar question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leo58

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was at an old saw shop and saw a NOS GB brand bar. Cant determine what it fits. Numbers are4N-2450PA and 16-4-73. It is 24' with .050. So i assume PA is the mount designation but I cant verifie it. Was hoping someone could tell me what it fits. Long trip to take the saw and it not fit. Hoping to put it on a 670 West Coast Jonsered.

Was at an old saw shop and saw a NOS GB brand bar. Cant determine what it fits. Numbers are4N-2450PA and 16-4-73. It is 24' with .050. So i assume PA is the mount designation but I cant verifie it. Was hoping someone could tell me what it fits. Long trip to take the saw and it not fit. Hoping to put it on a 670 West Coast Jonsered.

Recheck the Part # I believe you looking at a HN 2450 PA, The HN = D196/D096 Homelite Mount, 2450 = 24".050" Gauge and PA = 3/8" Sprocket tip its not the proper mount but should work with little modifications.
The bar your looking for would start with HV or HVT

Scott

Thanks to everyone who replied. The saw has a D009 Oregon hardnose on it now and oils as it should. I just couldnt find the mount designation from an Oregon to a GB. Again thanks to all.

Recheck the Part # I believe you looking at a HN 2450 PA, The HN = D196/D096 Homelite Mount, 2450 = 24".050" Gauge and PA = 3/8" Sprocket tip its not the proper mount but should work with little modifications.
The bar your looking for would start with HV or HVT

Scott

The bolt slot is about .5 mm too wide, compared to the bar he really needs - so it may be a challenge to make an adaper that is thin enough (.25 mm).

Back