Getting your kids involved...Pictures...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, who says you can't cut big wood with a small bar?! And you can't beat that smile, either. Nice pic!

Thanks...He loves the woods...He just is not old enough to tell me he is getting COLD......BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...-5 right now...Real feel=double BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

i will try to get a picture of my 16 year old helping might be hard though lol most of the time he looks like he just ate a sh#t sandwich a drank a glass of piss to get it down oh the teen years ...my ten year old is lot of help hope he maintains his usefulness and dont lose him to the darkside (video games etc.)

Cute, but isn't he too young to be smoking?Oh, and what about PPE?

That is exactly what my mom said when she saw the picture...And his PPE is under his pants, The Dark Knight PJ's...Nothing can get thru those...LOL

Can't beat that, I have a 3.5 year old boy that absolutely loves the outdoors. Has a little saw just like your guy too. It is alot of fun, gets to be a bad day for mom when it's to cold or Dad is going on a serious hunt because he can't go along.

Can't beat that, I have a 3.5 year old boy that absolutely loves the outdoors. Has a little saw just like your guy too. It is alot of fun, gets to be a bad day for mom when it's to cold or Dad is going on a serious hunt because he can't go along.

That is the reason I went and picked him up...W/ 2 boys ages 1 and 4 mom gets a little stressed...LOL...

i will try to get a picture of my 16 year old helping might be hard though lol most of the time he looks like he just ate a sh#t sandwich a drank a glass of piss to get it down oh the teen years ...my ten year old is lot of help hope he maintains his usefulness and dont lose him to the darkside (video games etc.)

LMAO, I can't even get my 16 year old to help me throw wood in the basement that is already cut and split. Just wait till there teenagers.
Ever wanted to know anything? Just ask a teenager they know everything.

Last edited:
Haha, I love it!
I have a 3 year old boy and I bought him that little saw a while back, he takes it to bed so he can protect himself from teh boogy man. I bought him a John Deere log skidder and tractor/tralier for X-mas. He has a mini logging operation going on in the living room, he'll take his lincoln logs and load them up and drive it to the other side and unload them with the excavator. It's cool... He also tells me all the time that we have to "cut those tree's down Dad" on our way to grandma house everyday. :cheers:

I bought my 3 year old daughter the stihl saw. She thought it was too loud. She takes after my wife I guess. My 18 month old son can't get enough of it. Must take after me. My daughter does love to "help" with the woods outside. My son gets cold too easily, must have got that from mom too. LOL

I wish I had pictures of myself at this age helping dad/grandpa...Last load of the day, went and picked up my oldest to help haul it out...Had to bring his saw...

Awesome pic! Kids are awesome, I can't wait until my 10 month old is big enough to come out with me in the woods :)

Tes

Latest posts

Back