gotta make a trip to the heart doc!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update guys! I see some of you got the Idea I am already there! Not yet Im just on hold! I am setting at home taking it easy , waiting on a phone call as to when i need to be there! I cant work much but have work to do so it sucks, The heart doc said yesterday He would get me in asap and we would get this fixed and get me off all these meds. Hope to hear yet this afternoon when Im scheduled to go!

Thanks for all the support, they wanted me to do this a while back when I ended up in the hospital for a week, almost rode in the copter but ended up going across the state in a ambulance with a flight nurse. Anyway to make a long story short I have been making it on meds for 6 months, but its not working any more and I finally got the nerve to say yes lets fix it, now Here I am waiting LOL!

Just an update guys! I see some of you got the Idea I am already there! Not yet Im just on hold! I am setting at home taking it easy , waiting on a phone call as to when i need to be there! I cant work much but have work to do so it sucks, The heart doc said yesterday He would get me in asap and we would get this fixed and get me off all these meds. Hope to hear yet this afternoon when Im scheduled to go!

Thanks for all the support, they wanted me to do this a while back when I ended up in the hospital for a week, almost rode in the copter but ended up going across the state in a ambulance with a flight nurse. Anyway to make a long story short I have been making it on meds for 6 months, but its not working any more and I finally got the nerve to say yes lets fix it, now Here I am waiting LOL!

Keep us posted man, our thoughts and prayers are with you.:cheers:

Keep the faith mang! Waiting on a phone call can really suck. Our thoughts and prayers are with ya!

P.S.

Post pictures of the nurses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Just saw this thread.

All the waiting has got to be really hard. You have my prayers for a successful procedure and good recovery.

Just to be safe you should put in an order with your favorite online supplier so it will be waiting for you by the time you can cut wood again.:hmm3grin2orange:

Mr. HE:cool:

Gotta do what ya have to do. Sounds like a tough choice in life. Hang in there and myself and I believe everyone here hopes the best for the fix. You have prayers going out for you in the name of Jesus Christ.

I've had my share of health problems over the last several years, I wish you a speedy recovery from this. You'll be back here in not time telling us how much better you feel!

Moss

Good luck man ,we're all pulling for you. Funny, I spent most of the day yesterday in the ER with some pains. Turned out to be just a pulled muscle [they think]. Funny how your perspective can change so fast. Hope your back at it soon...................:greenchainsaw:

update! Doc called today and now Im really on hold! He said I should be fine to just take it easy untill I go in. LOL I did two tree jobs today a removal and a trim it did get to me though. Anyway Im scheduled to go in on sat or sunday not this week but the next! Then do it at 530 am on monday the 1st I think it is. So now its just stay calm and rest when I can, better cut back to one job a day!

What procedure are they going to do to you?

well they are gonna start by going in with cathaders in my groin and arm and then if my heart is ok/ hope to god it is they are gonna map the electrical system and burn some electrical paths , and hope they can get to them that way, down side is chance of pacer or maybey they cant get to the prob without open me up!

I've had all those things you said they are going to do to you. Was in there four days and they did three "procedures" in four days. It ain't pleasant but it is not bad and they really do have that stuff down cold. I ended up with a pacemaker and defibrillator. Hang in there you'll be fine.

Latest posts

Back