gotta make a trip to the heart doc!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man! Good to hear from you. Give it some tme. Anesthesia itself can make you feel crappy for days. Did the Dr. give you and after acton report?

2Door

Give it a day or two while organizing the chains and dressing bars before ya go back to cutting and tossing rounds... Them stitches only look sturdy.;)

Good ta have ya back.:cheers:

Of course ya feel like crap...
They just opened ya up like a trout, stuck all manner of tools in ya and horsed your variety meats around like a sale at the deli.
If ya weren't payin for it, the same thing is called "Armed assault" when done by amateurs..LOL!!

Hang in there man. Take your meds,take it easy, and heal up proper.:clap:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Well, I feel a little better today, so no I just got to take it easy,and hope the procedure worked! If not there is another 6 hour one he can do but 4 was enough for me! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts guys!

Well, I feel a little better today, so no I just got to take it easy,and hope the procedure worked! If not there is another 6 hour one he can do but 4 was enough for me! Thanks for your prayers and thoughts guys!

Glad you're feelling better today...You'll get to heading in the right direction in a couple more days...Take care and do your best to give yourself the time needed to heal up...

Give it a day or two while organizing the chains and dressing bars before ya go back to cutting and tossing rounds... Them stitches only look sturdy.;)

Good ta have ya back.:cheers:

Of course ya feel like crap...
They just opened ya up like a trout, stuck all manner of tools in ya and horsed your variety meats around like a sale at the deli.
If ya weren't payin for it, the same thing is called "Armed assault" when done by amateurs..LOL!!

Hang in there man. Take your meds,take it easy, and heal up proper.:clap:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

:agree2: ROFLMAO!

I think that sums it up better than I could ever say!

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better - take it slow!

:cheers:

General anesthesia can make you feel like you've been run over by a truck... for at least a day or two.

After that.... diet and exercise are the only things that keep us old guys from getting too old too fast. As lousy as it sounds, once you're healed up, you've got to get up and move. I can almost guarantee that you won't feel like it... I know I don't. You will reap the rewards, though!

Just caught this thread, been away and busy. Best of luck to ya, as someone said, the anesthesia is worse than the surgery, or at least it seems so to me.

You really burn cottonwood? How is it, around here nobody burns it, but a lot of the old log cabin we are restoring for the Historical Society is made from cottonwood and I can't believe how hard that stuff is. I always thought that it would dry out and blow away.

JR

Just caught this thread, been away and busy. Best of luck to ya, as someone said, the anesthesia is worse than the surgery, or at least it seems so to me.

You really burn cottonwood? How is it, around here nobody burns it, but a lot of the old log cabin we are restoring for the Historical Society is made from cottonwood and I can't believe how hard that stuff is. I always thought that it would dry out and blow away.

JR

Ya, we burn alot of cottonwood around here, its suprisingly good wood. It burns real hot does not last quite as long as ash or elm but still will hold a fire all night. It leaves less ash in your stove than anything I have burned, If I fill my woodstove up with it and go to bed itll keep it 75-80 all night in the house and get up at six i have a nice bed of coals left. Also it depends alot if you get good cottonwood, some of it that has blown down and laid there for 2-3 yrs will suprise you how hard it can be, actually pretty hard on chains!

hope ya get to feeling better, now you got me wanting to try cottonwood, lots of it around, just always went for red elm or walnut.

Back