gotta make a trip to the heart doc!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well they are gonna start by going in with cathaders in my groin and arm and then if my heart is ok/ hope to god it is they are gonna map the electrical system and burn some electrical paths , and hope they can get to them that way, down side is chance of pacer or maybey they cant get to the prob without open me up!
I've got heart issues myself, though not that bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they can do it all with catheters. Don't worry though, they can do amazing thing these days.

I've got heart issues myself, though not that bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they can do it all with catheters. Don't worry though, they can do amazing thing these days.

Mike so do i have had heart problem since age 16 i take medicine to control it

mowoodchopper you take it easy these next few days

i want to see you back on here afterwards

calvin

Mike so do i have had heart problem since age 16 i take medicine to control it

mowoodchopper you take it easy these next few days

i want to see you back on here afterwards

calvin

Me to calvin, mine has bothered me since a kid. Got really out of control 6 months ago , put me in the hospital for 4 days. The meds just dont work anymore for me.

My sincerest best wishes for your health. You will come through this just fine and will probably feel much better physically and just as important, have "peace of mind" as well.

monday is the day, go in tomarrow do the deal mon, hope it works!

We don't know each other and we have never communicated, but we do have some what of a common bond. Sounds like you might be having a Maze procedure and if they can do it without opening the chest so much the better. I had the Maze procedure done while having open heart surgery (heart valve repair) last July and everything was a super success. I know that it does no good to tell you not to worry, because if like me, you will do it anyway. Medicine has leaped so far in this decade, heart work is almost routine now. I am sure you are in good hands and with you being on everyone's prayer list, you will be back better than new in no time!
JimmyDee

Good luck and try not to be so nervous. My dads had 5 stents so far and all have been trouble free.

Latest posts

Back