Guess Who Was "Born on the 4th of July" ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure who you are talking about.:dizzy:

I doubt he would announce his own birthday. That's just a little silly.

Now I wonder who it could really be for ? There must be something in the message, someplace with a hint whom it might be meant to embarrass.

I think I know but won't spill the beans ! :smoking:

Yeah there isn't much left for him is there? :)

I'm hearing on the radio now, that N. Korea wants to launch a ICBM tomorrow, and Obama'San will shoot it down to 'flex' his muscles.

That should make a memorable B-Day for Booga huh?

I'm hearing on the radio now, that N. Korea wants to launch a ICBM tomorrow, and Obama'San will shoot it down to 'flex' his muscles.

That should make a memorable B-Day for Booga huh?

heh...what if we miss it?

our anti-missle missles don't have a good track record.

heh...what if we miss it?

our anti-missle missles don't have a good track record.

They just want to shoot off a few fireworks of their own, after all fireworks did originate in the orient.

Didn't we go through something similar with China recently ?

You would think that if we can fake putting men on the moon that we could hoax our way through shooting down one intercontinental ballistic missile.

Thats right China shot out a communications satellite of ours a while back.

They just want to shoot off a few fireworks of their own, after all fireworks did originate in the orient.

Didn't we go through something similar with China recently ?

You would think that if we can fake putting men on the moon that we could hoax our way through shooting down one intercontinental ballistic missile.

Thats right China shot out a communications satellite of ours a while back.

Wasn't the satellite they shot down one of their own weather satellites?

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/China_shoots_down_weather_satellite_with_ballistic_missile

Wasn't the satellite they shot down one of their own weather satellites?

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/China_shoots_down_weather_satellite_with_ballistic_missile

:dunno: History changes over time.

One thing I am glad of is that nobody knows when my B-day is. I don't have to go through being reminded of being a day older and it counting for an entire year.

Woodbooga - I think the cat is out of the bag. Is it better to be old ? or seasoned with age ? :cheers:

Back