guys CAD is not a word or an abreviation for chainsaw addiction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskystihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This will be a thread that will probably piss everyone off or not, lets call it a rant and let it go but I wanna state my opinion and then I'm done stating my opinion. I blew out my acl actually making a living with a saw instead of wishing I could and since I came to learn that most of the folks that have opinions about how a tool should work have no more aspirations than to have a video on you-tube that they can post on this site to get recognized or say look how fast I can cut with a 15" bar or how a 80 cc saw should sport no more than a 20". Bottom line I dont care about muffler mods or how much a saw weighs with gas in it or a chain that weighs 8 ozs more. In closing Husky is as good as stihl, the 361 is way overpriced! Dolmar lies about their weight and the 575 and 441 are good saws, the 372 460 are awesome, most people will never ever need a 660 but yet evreyone on here says you need one and a firewood cutter only needs two saws, one thats stuck and one to free it. For those I offende I appologize!

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Tell us how you really feel. I mod mufflers, cylinders, spikes, etc. I am JUST a firewood cutter. I HAVE a 361, and love it. I LOVE watching and racing chainsaws. I also dont give a damn what you think of that. I do, however feel bad that you have injured yourself at work. Yes, I believe the 372 is a good saw. ( I know the 441 is, I owned one, wish i still did). Let em' hang out, man, I love honesty!!!

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot, I do have a chainsaw addiction, and I have never posted a video anywhere, even on the internet. CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD

This will be a thread that will probably piss everyone off or not, lets call it a rant and let it go but I wanna state my opinion and then I'm done stating my opinion. I blew out my acl actually making a living with a saw instead of wishing I could and since I came to learn that most of the folks that have opinions about how a tool should work have no more aspirations than to have a video on you-tube that they can post on this site to get recognized or say look how fast I can cut with a 15" bar or how a 80 cc saw should sport no more than a 20". Bottom line I dont care about muffler mods or how much a saw weighs with gas in it or a chain that weighs 8 ozs more. In closing Husky is as good as stihl, the 361 is way overpriced! Dolmar lies about their weight and the 575 and 441 are good saws, the 372 460 are awesome, most people will never ever need a 660 but yet evreyone on here says you need one and a firewood cutter only needs two saws, one thats stuck and one to free it. For those I offende I appologize!

Other than that Mrs Kennedy, how was Dallas?

Oh, I forgot, I do have a chainsaw addiction, and I have never posted a video anywhere, even on the internet. CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD CAD

You seem to have a bad case of CAD.........

You didn't offend me:) My work truck is bone stock so is my daily driver But then I have my toy's too. To be honest I could do every thing I want with a stock 60cc saw. But I also want a bit of fun too:)Kinda like my 502 powered Blazer not practical got way too much money in it but it is fun.

Last edited:
Here is a good 660 pic, due to CAD:
attachment.php

. .
hahaha.gif
:rant:
It's okay
itsokay.gif

I gotta admit I didn't care for the CAD refernce at first either, but it never bothered me quite that bad. :laugh:

I love the Honesty
. . .
2thumbs.gif

Keep it comming.
. . :cheers:

Other than that Mrs Kennedy, how was Dallas?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
z7shysterical.gif

No offense taken / no apology needed - glad you opened up and sorry to hear about the acl.

As for those who post here, for some it's like NASCAR. Few of us will ever drive in a real race, but we like to watch the action and respect those who drive. I post to share information and payback those who have helped me with my saws. Hopefully the posts will raise the level of awareness for chainsaw safety as well as increase the value of my saws so at some point I can sell them at an outrageous profit and retire a wealthy, money grabbing neocon.

No offense taken / no apology needed - glad you opened up and sorry to hear about the acl.

As for those who post here, for some it's like NASCAR. Few of us will ever drive in a real race, but we like to watch the action and respect those who drive. I post to share information and payback those who have helped me with my saws. Hopefully the posts will raise the level of awareness for chainsaw safety as well as increase the value of my saws so at some point I can sell them at an outrageous profit and retire a wealthy, money grabbing neocon.

LOL, I resemble that remark, except I used to race, and I will never sell off my saws. Maybe a few here and there, but I will have a fleet until the day they plant me.

Tell us the truth now, you own a 575, 441, 372, 460, and now because you caught CAD you want a 361, 660 and possibly a 7900 right?

Back