guys CAD is not a word or an abreviation for chainsaw addiction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck???

Here is a good 660 pic, due to CAD:
attachment.php

How did such a big saw get stuck in such a little log???

The thing that gets me is that most of the dudes that want or have the 660, 7900,575,880,3120,372, 460, 440... dont need them not because there is no big wood but because they do not have the experience to even shed a ray of light on the saws capabilities!

If you are wondering what a plunge cut is, ...

If you think every tree should have a 1/3 face, ...

If you think a stock chain cuts fast :dizzy:, ...

If you think you need 3 saws to cut fire wood, ...

If you feel unsafe running a saw without a chain break, ...

If your saw chaps are not dark brown and or you are obsessed with them, ...

There are many many more examples but i dont want to stir too much!

Look people, i bet ya 50 years ago the real men would be bragging about how they could do so much with such a small saw and that one saw is all they need because they are too good to be getting pinched and be worrying about carrying a heavy saw to limb a tree!

Think about how hard the real dudes would be laughing at us.

The thing that gets me is that most of the dudes that want or have the 660, 7900,575,880,3120,372, 460, 440... dont need them not because there is no big wood but because they do not have the experience to even shed a ray of light on the saws capabilities!

Look people, i bet ya 50 years ago the real men would be bragging about how they could do so much with such a small saw and that one saw is all they need because they are too good to be getting pinched and be worrying about carrying a heavy saw to limb a tree!

Better yet, I bet they wouldn't be talking about it at all. I own around 20 saws, and don't need to prove anything to anyone. You can come around and criticize my stumps all you want, but it won't change the fact that the tree is on the ground exactly where I wanted it. If I take 4 saws to the woods, who cares? If I use my 2171 to cut up twigs, who cares? There is way to much pissing and moaning around here. I don't care if you wear chaps or use a chain break, it's your prerogative and live your life they way you want to and stay out of others. (not directed at anyone, sorry 056 just using your quote. :cheers:)

Last edited:
Huskystihl

You are no doubt stressed out about your condition, but don't take it out on us. Do you really want to live in a country where someone else, anyone else can determine what you "need"?

I don't need a half dozen saws over 90 cc, but I want to have a dozen or so more. Thank God I have the freedom to determine what I will do with my income, for the time being anyway.

Mark H.

P.S. to Ultra, if you have any bars that will fit vintage McCulloch's we need to make a deal. I can use a half dozen or so 20-24" bars for saws in the collection.

Mark

I knew it, the 575, or more specifically, my 575 will demolish your rectum.

I'd still love to get my hands on a 660

Oh, that's not very nice.......thassum sick material there, although you may find a taker or two in the bathhouses in San Francisco, not that I recommend or condone that type of deviant behavior......:dizzy: :chainsaw:

I'm selling all my saws next week!!!!!!!

Aw crud I fergot my waders......sumpthin sure smells here.........:)

anyone want to buy a 575... used once, will need a good clean.....
Indeed, with some bio-disinfectant as well.

And just how do you think the market will react when you singlehandedly double the supply of 660s in one day?

:ices_rofl:

Yeah, no kidding.

Yeah, I suppose if it's all about ego, but I think a lot of us are here because we enjoy chainsaws and cuttin wood. So what? I like the people here, it is an interesting place, and I stihl get to learn things. I make my living with a pen, a computer, and my voice (and my heart). Does that make me less of a man? Yer durn right it would, if I didnt have hobbies like rock climbing and tree cutting. Sedentary jobs suck feesees big time, butt sum one's gotta do it. Hope I get to get out in the timber soon, and not just hiking in to the cliff:greenchainsaw:

Back