Halifax County Va. Antique Machinery and Heritage Festival 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did That coil work for you?
I did not use that coil as i had a nos one that was cracked , so i tried it first , and it worked , i thought that coil was going to take a dump on me too but (fingers crossed).
I have not put it in the wood yet CANT WAIT!!!
Those coils are real funny , you can have spark outside the saw , put plug back in and pull your guts out , trying every kind of combination imaginable , then NOTHING:msp_angry:..
I only now know to buy a new one every time i get into one of those ignitions , it is clearly worth it!!

david :angry:

I would like to know how many people have lied to there wife about chainsaws , just to keep peace
I had to get saved as if i didnt i would of split HELL wide open !!!!!!!!!!
Now i get a beating on a regular basis!!

david:msp_biggrin:

My wife loves chainsaws. :eek:

My wife likes fires in the fireplace. Need saws to get the amount of firewood we use so that means she likes chainsaws be default. She also likes it when I build stuff out of wood. She said I shouldn't use all of my wood for firewood. Got a lot of red oak stockpiled so now I just need a big saw and a mill. :msp_biggrin:

My wife likes fires in the fireplace. Need saws to get the amount of firewood we use so that means she likes chainsaws be default. She also likes it when I build stuff out of wood. She said I shouldn't use all of my wood for firewood. Got a lot of red oak stockpiled so now I just need a big saw and a mill. :msp_biggrin:
Then you get another and another and another , etc,,,,,,,, soon you will be like me , firewood saw cannot be used as a excuse anymore.

david

David,

I take it you got the oiler working. Damn, you even have a gas can for that joker. Pretty sweet. Can't wait to see it run at HHF.

Justin

Got the Pioneer 650, and the David Bradley running. They will be tagging along to HHF. Neither are in a perfect state of tune:msp_sneaky:, but they run.

Find it?

If you google South Boston Speedway or Halifax Co. Fair you will find the location in case you don't already know. And bring along a gas can as the 93 octane/no ethanol gas is only 1.5 miles to the west at the "Jiffy" store for $3.959 for those who don't have some close by. Oh!, and the AMSOIL SABRE is only $8.99 per quart from my neighbors' store.
Igpoe:cheers:

Bring whatever saws you want, but especially the old ones. Try to arrive by 9am...............please! We have had lollygaggers to arrive at 12 and clog the avenue where the paying public is trying to walk.
:cheers:

Back