Halifax County Va. Antique Machinery and Heritage Festival 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am trying to be there by 800. How close can we get a vehicle or should I bring a wagon?

Yep....posting from the phone thingy.

U will be able to pull right up and upload your saws. Then find a nearby place to park. Also posting from phone thingy.

Hey fellas. Reading up on the thread. Thanks to Jimmy I'll be there Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some more AS members and fellow chainsaw enthusiasts. Oh! And cut some wood!

I'll be bringing my favorite saw!

I was going to bring Mrs. Rudedog to make a weekend of it. I'm trying to talk her into moving down to that area when we retire. Unfortunately she ended up being scheduled to work a 12 both Saturday and Sunday. I just found out today that we are doing one of those idiot "gun turn in" days on Saturday and I can't take leave. Hoping to make the September event.

I was going to bring Mrs. Rudedog to make a weekend of it. I'm trying to talk her into moving down to that area when we retire. Unfortunately she ended up being scheduled to work a 12 both Saturday and Sunday. I just found out today that we are doing one of those idiot "gun turn in" days on Saturday and I can't take leave. Hoping to make the September event.

That's too bad, I was hoping y'all could come and see some of the history in the area.
Dean:cheers:

Please do not bring those "gun turn in guys" around here as there will be more than gun turn ins !

Forecast is actually improving. Was projected to be complete cloud-cover. Now they're saying mostly sunny and 70 degrees. Who actually knows.
Igpoe:cheers:

Well dang Dean....anyone know if a 372 will oil a 32" enough? I've got one here and a loop of chain.....

Posting from my phone so please ignore grammar errors and typos.

Dean and I pressure washed all the logs this evening to get all the dirt and stuff off of them. They will probably be the cleanest we've ever had.

293284d1367449353-uploadfromtaptalk1367449361636-jpg

Last edited:
Better make sure I have some extra E clips as I surely will have to drop a tooth back to 7....but I'll throw it in the truck and we will see how it does.

Posting from my phone so please ignore grammar errors and typos.

Well, i WAS going to btig the 'improved" piped poulan.....but it only has a wimpy 16 iinch bar..LOL. I guess there will be something small enough for me t give it a break-in run. Now....is it "Broke-in"....or broken....:msp_unsure:

I was handed a 2375 wildthing, by Earnie, at the GTG, and I could not resist grinding it, and plopping the pipe in it. Sounds good, but that means nothing...hopefully the extra feww cc's will help some.

Back