Halifax County Va. Antique Machinery and Heritage Festival 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, thanks again for all the help the other weekend guys. got good news all around.

The Super Wiz 55 is running great, gonna get it all cleaned up and sharpen the chain! should be good to go.

The 480 has a new fuel line and Carb kit...Hopefully that fixes the air leak. as the case held 17 pounds of vacuum for 10-15 minutes.

the 041 has a new in-tank fuel pick-up coming, along with a new clutch drum and chain.

Already looking forward to next years festival. will have to make more time to walk around and see what all there is to see, i was just so taken by all the saws. Maybe by next year ill have a few more saws to bring to the party!

Well, thanks again for all the help the other weekend guys. got good news all around.

The Super Wiz 55 is running great, gonna get it all cleaned up and sharpen the chain! should be good to go.

The 480 has a new fuel line and Carb kit...Hopefully that fixes the air leak. as the case held 17 pounds of vacuum for 10-15 minutes.

the 041 has a new in-tank fuel pick-up coming, along with a new clutch drum and chain.

Already looking forward to next years festival. will have to make more time to walk around and see what all there is to see, i was just so taken by all the saws. Maybe by next year ill have a few more saws to bring to the party!

Glad you got that home lite going. I haven't touched a saw since heritage festival. I'm just getting over pneumonia and being out of work all last week.

Glad you got that home lite going. I haven't touched a saw since heritage festival. I'm just getting over pneumonia and being out of work all last week.

well thats no good. hope your doing better now. you looked alright at the festival? Might run down to jimmys while hes out at the beach and run the homelite and Husky through his test log...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I would have loved to been there with all those nice saws and fine folks.

I got to find me one of those T shirts that David had on, that's cool.

I got it made at the state fair of va. when i did that show for a while , i will have to go home and see if i can find the card for the shirt man and give you the # , the design should still be in his computer , i have a cool homelite one too (7-29) and om the back it has the pic like in my avatar .

david:msp_w00t:

Amazingly enough, the Vile-Thing showed no signs of abnormal, or accelerated wear. Pretty good, considering the thrashing it took at HHF. Even the ring looked great...so back together she goes....this time with a new pipe.

I got it made at the state fair of va. when i did that show for a while , i will have to go home and see if i can find the card for the shirt man and give you the # , the design should still be in his computer , i have a cool homelite one too (7-29) and om the back it has the pic like in my avatar .

david:msp_w00t:

Dave, do you know if Ernie is planning on doing anything at his place this year?

I plan to be there. I hope the word gets out. It's hard to say how many people who will get a notification through this thread since this site has been so messed up this year. Dean asked me to post the notice, BTW.

I was wondering about Dean. I had dropped out too for a time due to the hacking. I have not seen him posting of late. I may get a motel room and come down with my wife. I wish Ernie was doing something this year. That was the best GTG I've been to. He has an awesome place.

Latest posts

Back