Happy Birthday THALL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Tommy!

BirthdayBalloons59.gif

Hope it's a great one!

There you are, I feel much better now, its good to be around folks my age,haha, gotcha. Regardless of how history is written they will say SawTroll and Thall disagreed the best, :cheers: :cheers:

Allways fun to both agree and disagree with you, old man.......:givebeer: :givebeer: :clap: :clap:

...don't be sorry, it doesn't feel any different - just a number! :)

Last edited:
Happy birthday Mr THALL! 50 Hmmm... I see Miss Demi was here and I see you have your AARP card, and Tempid Folgers. :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Demi was there ya say, tell that huzzy to get overhere and bring me my walker, dayummm women, can't count on them when ya get old,grrrr,LOL
:cheers: :cheers:

Looks like you have your mind set at 10000 posts - your tally is moving up fast......:cheers: :cheers:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I think that's it!!

No need to clarify Tommy, we got it!!!

Thanks Larry. Ya know I gotta tell ya Larry. I peek at those fights you and Goblin have. Man yaw two go it hot and heavy, better than ESPN, keep it up, its good reading, high five to ya,:cheers: :cheers:

Looks like you have your mind set at 10000 posts - your tally is moving up fast......:cheers: :cheers:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Huh, whatcha talking about, oh post count. Naaaaaaaa I'm not too worried bout that. I figure as long as your around to argu and fuss with I'll reach it sooner or later, probably sooner,hehe

Latest posts

Back