Hardy heater?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glen2504

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I know most of you guys live up north where it actually gets cold. I never see hardy heaters mentioned. Is there something wrong with them? I was thinking of adding one to the house I'll be building soon.

I live in central Georgia and have a Hardy H2. I like it. Most parts can be purchased locally. My wife loves the "unlimited" hot water. If you have any specific questions, ask away.

I live in central Georgia and have a Hardy H2. I like it. Most parts can be purchased locally. My wife loves the "unlimited" hot water. If you have any specific questions, ask away.

How do your heat water during the summer? I was thinking of getting a hardy heater and hooking it up for house heat, water, and heat for the shop.

They are very popular in my area. Second probably just to Central Boilers.

The area we live in doesn't have a lot of natural gas so you see a LOT of OWB's

I love ours. We have an H4 and it's done an outstanding job. Only downside is we have to use rain water to fill it (or top it off) because our well water has too much chloride in it and would eat at the welds over time. But it's really not a huge deal.

We use it on and off even in the summer time for hot water.

Very simple design, which for me I appreciate over efficiency because it's easy to fix should something go wrong. Plus the dealer is 15min away if I ever need parts.

Latest posts

Back