Homelite super ez auto replacement.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone run 3/8 skip tooth on there super ez and seen noticeable difference?
I modded an Ez to run a 16"bar with 3/8x 1.3 Lo Pro chain The performance to a std 3/8 chain is mind blowing it is equal if not better cutting wise but is not loaded down as with the std size chain If it had AV it would be my altime go to saw.

I never noticed vibrations on my SEZ but I don't use it for big projects either.

I had a really nice Super Mini S that had AV but it wasn't as nimble of a saw compared to the EZ.

A/V not a big deal if you don't run it for a long time. No longer than I run a chainsaw anymore I really can't tell much difference except the a/v is smoother, especially the newer ones..
Very true but when you get a big pile of wood that needs cutting, the saws working good,so you think " just another tank full " & before you know you've been cutting several hours & the dreaded white finger is on the horizon.

Very true but when you get a big pile of wood that needs cutting, the saws working good,so you think " just another tank full " & before you know you've been cutting several hours & the dreaded white finger is on the horizon.
I don't notice that much because I don't cut for several hours without taking a lot of time for breaks. At my age I really don't need to do it at all. About the only time I do any chainsaw running is when I test them after working on them and breaking them in. I cut very little firewood now and seldom ever cut a tree down..

I don't notice that much because I don't cut for several hours without taking a lot of time for breaks. At my age I really don't need to do it at all. About the only time I do any chainsaw running is when I test them after working on them and breaking them in. I cut very little firewood now and seldom ever cut a tree down..
I've always been one to have to be doing something. Am in my 80th year & still with good luck managing to service saws for a logging company which gets me my wood for heating as well as wages must admit Iv'e slowed down some. I'll keep going as long as I'm able. I don't know why I use that saw as I have & access to all manner of models of saws that particular one always has tickled my fancy

Back